Class of 2019 - SG/SF Lester Quinones (NJ/IMG) to Memphis | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 SG/SF Lester Quinones (NJ/IMG) to Memphis

16004835-4750-45E3-A890-0CA091BF8FF0.png

About his recruitment, Quinones said, “Connecticut, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Georgetown, St. John’s, Seton Hall, Virginia, Oregon have all been making me a priority.”

Also Syracuse is working hard in this battle, and there could be a good system fit for Quinones with the Orange.

“Syracuse is telling me how I would fit in well with their zone,” noted Quinones. “Also they say how they give shooters freedom on offense, so I think I could fit in well there.”

About his recruitment, Quinones said, “Connecticut, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Georgetown, St. John’s, Seton Hall, Virginia, Oregon have all been making me a priority.”

Also Syracuse is working hard in this battle, and there could be a good system fit for Quinones with the Orange.

“Syracuse is telling me how I would fit in well with their zone,” noted Quinones. “Also they say how they give shooters freedom on offense, so I think I could fit in well there.”

Verryyyyy happy to hear that. Wante him more than Girard tbh

Like stated above, Uconn is gonna be hard to beat for him

“Freedom on offense”.

Translation...Run for your life to try and find a good look. Hope you get some decent screens.

Just kidding (sort of) but it’s great we’re in the mix for him. Quinones is a nice looking player!

Interesting tid but at the end about cuse..need to offer this kid not just because hes good but also love the idea of enticing precious to come play with him.

in the article:

though the new interest from Syracuse could be one that, if it does turn into an Orange offer, become difficult to overcome.

per E.Daniels on twitter, I believe
Naa I have a buddy that is pretty hooked up in the aau world. Gives me a tidbit here and there. Article pretty much confirms it. Surprised Uconn wasnt mentioned

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom