Class of 2023 - SG Spencer Mahoney (NY / NJ) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 SG Spencer Mahoney (NY / NJ) Offered

Mahoney_films.jpg

Not much for research. From Bronx, playing there. Plays with PSA Cards U16. I see him listed as CG some places but his body may have graduated to SF. See him listed as big as 6'8 220 but he still has good handles. Holds Harvard offer and visited Northwestern (offer?) so acedemics must be in good standing.

Could be an early find wich means Duke won't come for a year. UConn offering by noon tomorrow.

Not much for research. From Bronx, playing there. Plays with PSA Cards U16. I see him listed as CG some places but his body may have graduated to SF. See him listed as big as 6'8 220 but he still has good handles. Holds Harvard offer and visited Northwestern (offer?) so acedemics must be in good standing.

Could be an early find wich means Duke won't come for a year. UConn offering by noon tomorrow.

A lefty.

Cole Swider

Briefly describe your thoughts on the Syracuse offer?

“Cuse offer felt great, Coach Griffin’s pitch was that my game would fit perfectly into their system and that it is close to home.”

Kind of reminds me of like a mix of Taylor King and Kyle Anderson. Could be really interesting if this kid jumped to 6-9/6-10 with that handle and frame.

Briefly describe your thoughts on the Syracuse offer?

“Cuse offer felt great, Coach Griffin’s pitch was that my game would fit perfectly into their system and that it is close to home.”

go get ‘em Griff

I haven't seen anything related to SU and Mahoney for quite some time. Doesn't mean SU isn't recruiting him, just seems to be quiet on that front.

Cuse will be coming back around to this kid shortly. He's got good size and shooting. Anyone hear anything yet?

With all of the 2023 misses lately, I was wondering if SU was pursuing Mahoney at this point. Haven't heard anything, will ask around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom