Class of 2021 - SG Terrence Clarke (MA/Brewster) to Kentucky | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 SG Terrence Clarke (MA/Brewster) to Kentucky

Why are we burning valuable recruiting gas when this insider told us all we have no shot?
I hope you are being sarcastic. You really don’t want the staff to try for a five-star recruit because somebody has the opinion that he won’t come to Cuse? You don’t think teenagers can be persuaded or perhaps change their mind? I would rather the staff cast as wide a net as possible including going all out for top five star recruits.
The staff would not waste their time if they thought they had no chance.

I hope you are being sarcastic. You really don’t want the staff to try for a five-star recruit because somebody has the opinion that he won’t come to Cuse? You don’t think teenagers can be persuaded or perhaps change their mind? I would rather the staff cast as wide a net as possible including going all out for top five star recruits.
The staff would not waste their time if they thought they had no chance.
Your 1st sentence. Most of my posts are sarcastic when responding to definitive negativism.

Ay Paulie got nothin but love for you and your posts but you’re wrong here. Syracuse has been on him as long or longer then anyone out there. Clearly a significant connection with this kid. Let’s see how it plays out.

I hear ya brother...got in extremely early with this kid and relationship with Brewster helps a ton. Long way to go

Like Melo ... players with the talent of a Terrence Clarke do not appear very often. CA was here 17 years ago and we've not had anyone close to him at SU since.
Looking at his film, Mann as a sophomore is ...well... amazing – like the article says he'd be a program changer. JB and Gerry should schedule frequent trips to Brewster to keep the interest from him at a high level. If we get him he won't be here long, IMHO.

Last edited:
i cant believe this thread. people complain about a decline in our recruiting and then they complain when we go after a five star !!!

Jimmy needs to stay on this as the primary

Last edited:
Another look at ESPN's 2021 top 60. The top 18 are the five stars in their list the rest four stars. Maybe instead of concentrating on Clarke, Gerry and JB should be spreading their net to see more of these prospects which I am sure they are. Guru's have Clarke going to Kentucky even though he speaks well of us unless in '22 he elects to go directly into the NBA and hopes he makes it. His film is amazing an elite HS sophomore.

However, I entered the names of the top five on the list and the results are amazing. Any one of them could be a game changer for us. And, I entered a 7' BIG's name, Moussa Cissa's, since he's local from Christ the King in NYC. He could take the ball from PC and show him how to run the court, score, be an aggressive bully on dunks and points in the paint and get offensive rebounds by the bunch.

All these top 18 are there for a reason and if you have time enter a name followed by basketball and see for yourself. Again, we are hopefully recruiting many more than Clarke.

Unfortunately the list which is on page 2? of this thread will not post in order. The following are the sophomores of whom I watched film.

Patrick Baldwin
Jaden Hardy 18 offers
Jonathan Kuminga 21 offers
Mike Foster
Moussa Cisse (BIG) looks and plays bigger than 7' 210 remember he's a HS soph.

T.Clarke showed out tonight! Wait til you see the highlights. Cal was on the baseline watching this one. A UNC assistant and Mike Miller from Memphis were watching as well.

T.Clarke showed out tonight! Wait til you see the highlights. Cal was on the baseline watching this one. A UNC assistant and Mike Miller from Memphis were watching as well.

His face after that second dunk LOL looked like he said "GAH DAHM"

Like Jonathan Kuminga, Terrence Clarke has gotten so much better since I saw him here last spring. His role is much bigger now as well. These 2 are special players. Cuse has a real chance with T.Clarke if they stay on him...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom