Class of 2021 - SG Terrence Clarke (MA/Brewster) to Kentucky | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 SG Terrence Clarke (MA/Brewster) to Kentucky

Yup. Mike Miller was lurking all weekend.. and then Penny showed up late yesterday.
I'll get bitched at for this. But... does timing of another event always keeps us from recruiting in full force this late April weekend?

Welcome to Syracuse.
FIFY. The Onondaga County legislature commissioned a study on economic growth in the area, and what was hurting the region. The #1 thing holding us back: the negative attitude of the citizenry and leaders.

As I like to say, the CNY motto is, "if it can be done elsewhere, it can't be done here."

Maybe with the new grants and seeming influx of outside youngsters, that might change.

"Top-5 sophomore prospect, Terrence Clarke, will be the leader of this Expression Elite (MA) team for sure. Clarke began his EYBL campaign with a bang after scoring 24 points on Friday night in only three quarters of action. Clarke is currently averaging 19.0 points per game, leading his squad to a 2-2 record over the weekend.

Clarke is a nicely sized wing that holds the elite tools to score on all levels of the floor. The Boston native is a passionate playmaker and just knows when to get a bucket and has that scorer’s mentality in his DNA."

Not only is T.Clarke one of the top players in his class but is probably one of the top players on the circuit (at least he was in Atlanta). He is wing with PG skills.

EYBL Atlanta Statistics: 19.0 PPG, 49.1 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (8-18), 73.7 FT% (14-19), 4.5 RPG, 3.2 RPG, 1.0 SPG, 1.0 BPG, 1.8 TOPG

Year: Sophomore (2021)

Height: 6-foot-7

Game 1: 24 PTS (10-17 FG, 3-5 3PT), 3 REB, 2 STL
Game 2: 26 PTS (8-11 FG, 8-10 FT, 2-2 3PT), 4 REB, BLK
Game 3: 7 PTS (3-13 FG), 5 REB, 5 AST, 2 STL, BLK
Game 4: 19 PTS (6-14 FG, 4-5 FT, 3-7 3PT), 6 REB, 7 AST, BLK
Damn just thinking about this kids skillset and another couple inches of height...obv already elite.

Don’t think this really changes much he was already hearing from them and it was coming anyways. We’re still in it for now.

"I'll see your parents house and raise you a Mercedes, plus jobs for everyone in your extended family"
Ok Sean, you’re up. Sean isn’t answering his phone. Hold on, I’m Getting a call from an unknown number. It’s Mr. Miller from a burner phone. He matches Dukes offer and reminds Mr. Clarke that Arizona is great for allergies.

Just let him and the staff know. Whatever the bag cost is I got it covered. Unacceptable for us not to get him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom