Class of 2021 - SG Terrence Clarke (MA/Brewster) to Kentucky | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 SG Terrence Clarke (MA/Brewster) to Kentucky

You plug and play Terrance Clarke into your lineup at the 1, 2, or the 3 from Day 1. And you take him if you can get him regardless of who is already in the fold guard-wise. He is that good. Yes, he wants the blue blood offers (majority of the kids do) and he deserves them. Thing is.. we are still in this one despite blue blood offers rolling in.

You plug and play Terrance Clarke into your lineup at the 1, 2, or the 3 from Day 1. And you take him if you can get him regardless of who is already in the fold guard-wise. He is that good. Yes, he wants the blue blood offers (majority of the kids do) and he deserves them. Thing is.. we are still in this one despite blue blood offers rolling in.
He’s a Melo type. He’s that’s good

He’s a Melo type. He’s that’s good
Please oh please let us land this kid. I miss the days of us landing top 20 kids. I know we don’t usually land top 5 recruits but Bazeley was top 10 when he ended up spurning us.

I watched Clarke and his Brewster Team play Westtown. A senior from Westtown, Jalen Gaffney, was the most impressive player in that game. Quick off the dribble and was constantly getting to the hoop. Scored nearly 30 points. He's headed to UConn next year.

If he goes to college I have feeling we’ll be in this until the end. Staff loves this kid as does pretty much everyone (obviously). We have a very strong connection to where he plays (obviously). It’s extremely early in the process but there is a strong feeling that Terrence really likes what we have to offer and he knows of the connection between Syracuse and Brewster.

Like I said extremely early and a lite can change especially with a high profile kid like this as we all know from the past. That being said if he continues to progress and if there are rule changes about the one and done by then, we may never play college ball.

If he goes to college I have feeling we’ll be in this until the end. Staff loves this kid as does pretty much everyone (obviously). We have a very strong connection to where he plays (obviously). It’s extremely early in the process but there is a strong feeling that Terrence really likes what we have to offer and he knows of the connection between Syracuse and Brewster.

Like I said extremely early and a lite can change especially with a high profile kid like this as we all know from the past. That being said if he continues to progress and if there are rule changes about the one and done by then, we may never play college ball.

I'd like to believe that [not shooting the messenger or questioning your info], but we've seen what happens before when blue chip programs begin to circle like vultures around guys we've targeted.

If we can lock this kid up early, that's our best chance IMO.

I'd like to believe that [not shooting the messenger or questioning your info], but we've seen what happens before when blue chip programs begin to circle like vultures around guys we've targeted.

If we can lock this kid up early, that's our best chance IMO.
Oh no it’s fine and you are exactly right. Hence why I said it’s early and there is a long way to go. We’ve seen this in the past where we look like we aren’t in a good spot early (Anthony Davis, Nerlens Noel, etc...) and then things happen where we aren’t the favorite for whatever reason. Just what I heard is the feeling now but longgggggg way to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom