Class of 2021 - SG Terrence Clarke (MA/Brewster) to Kentucky | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 SG Terrence Clarke (MA/Brewster) to Kentucky

Rule change won’t be in affect til 2022 i thought?

He can move to 2020 if he wanted...I think the new rule will go into place for the 2021 class
New rule will likely go in 2022. NBA will not lift in 2021 cause some teams have already dealt their picks for that year and whenever they lift it, we will see one of the better draft classes in recent history.

Not a surprise that he stands out yet again...

"Best Scorer
The five-star sophomore is, bar none, one of the best wings when it comes to putting the ball through the basket that we have seen in recent years. His past few weeks on the Nike EYBL circuit and the start to the camp circuit this month have been superb. Clarke came out on fire Wednesday evening, whether it was gliding his way to the basket for an impressive finish or hitting isolation step-back jumpers.

There are not many in the high school game like Clarke, which is why Kentucky and Memphis are just a few that have offered."

Not a surprise that he stands out yet again...

"Best Scorer
The five-star sophomore is, bar none, one of the best wings when it comes to putting the ball through the basket that we have seen in recent years. His past few weeks on the Nike EYBL circuit and the start to the camp circuit this month have been superb. Clarke came out on fire Wednesday evening, whether it was gliding his way to the basket for an impressive finish or hitting isolation step-back jumpers.

There are not many in the high school game like Clarke, which is why Kentucky and Memphis are just a few that have offered."
Ok, here’s my question, why call out Kentucky and Memphis? The kid has been offered by a million schools.

Memphis is the hot name right now in college hoops especially in the recruiting world thanks to Penny and Mike Miller.

& their best recruiter...

images

So the NCAA is cool with fans setting up a Go Fund Me for his parents as long as he doesn't know about it, right?

No Cuse questions, Pat? C'mon man.

Asked about Kentucky, Kansas, UCANT, and Duke... :vomit:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom