Class of 2021 - SG Terrence Clarke (MA/Brewster) to Kentucky | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 SG Terrence Clarke (MA/Brewster) to Kentucky

Jordy, do we have an actual shot at this kid? Seems like a recruit the $elector schools would come after.
We do. We've been on him for sometime now and are still in contact (GMac & JB). We were the first to offer him. T Clarke wants the big offers like a lot of the top kids do, but I don't necessarily think he wants to go say a Kentucky as others feel he is destined. Fingers crossed. He is special.

Terrence in at #3 in the latest 2021 top 60 on ESPN...
Screenshot_20190624-132931_Chrome.jpg

We do. We've been on him for sometime now and are still in contact (GMac & JB). We were the first to offer him. T Clarke wants the big offers like a lot of the top kids do, but I don't necessarily think he wants to go say a Kentucky as others feel he is destined. Fingers crossed. He is special.

Is PG an option for him at SU?

I’m not going to allow myself to believe we have a shot here, because we aren’t allowed to recruit the same way as some other schools, even if we were inclined. He would have to be some kind of special kid to turn his back on all that money.

discussed
duke
Indiana
L'ville
memphis
Uconn

he gone
Prolly have a new CBA by then and it won’t matter what schools he discusses. He won’t play for any of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom