Class of 2017 - SG Thomas Allen (NC/NH) Transfer from Nebraska to NC State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG Thomas Allen (NC/NH) Transfer from Nebraska to NC State

It's only fortunate for us if we actually pursue these kids.

I have a feeling we're going to go all in on Ayala and hope that works than actually pursuing some of these kids...

100% truth. Doesn't matter how many talented kids are freed up if we don't go after any of them.

At this point I'm starting to get the feeling that Boeheim thinks he can win with whoever walks through the door and suits up.

100% truth. Doesn't matter how many talented kids are freed up if we don't go after any of them.

At this point I'm starting to get the feeling that Boeheim thinks he can win with whoever walks through the door and suits up.

...and that kind of thinking is a major reason why we're in this predicament, with huge roster imbalances.

Shooter!!!!
Hey Francis, the Brewster coach must be on speed dial with a lot of coaches since he places so many kids but any insight on his relationship with Cuse minus Hop. Wondering if it even matters. Would love to see him steer another our way: Taurean Thompson, Chris McCullough, Ron Patterson (ok maybe not a plus), CJ Fair.
Seems like Oak Hill pipeline has dried up but Brewster has been flowing.

-> Athletics -> Teams and Programs -> Basketball (boys) -> Alumni Players

Hey Francis, the Brewster coach must be on speed dial with a lot of coaches since he places so many kids but any insight on his relationship with Cuse minus Hop. Wondering if it even matters. Would love to see him steer another our way: Taurean Thompson, Chris McCullough, Ron Patterson (ok maybe not a plus), CJ Fair.
Seems like Oak Hill pipeline has dried up but Brewster has been flowing.

-> Athletics -> Teams and Programs -> Basketball (boys) -> Alumni Players
Relationship should still be very good because CMac and TT were recruited by Red. GMac recruited Ron Patterson. We recently offered two players on their current roster, Sid Wilson and Nate Roberts.

Shooter!!!!

Good God---48% with over 200 three-point attempts?! Not sure I have ever seen this before. AWIII has been great the past 2 years with over 200, and he was at a mere 41% and 40%. They need to give Thomas the full-court press immediately---he could fill a gapping hole (the perimeter shooting will probably be our biggest weakness, depending on who else we can land at this point).

Relationship should still be very good because CMac and TT were recruited by Red. GMac recruited Ron Patterson. We recently offered two players on their current roster, Sid Wilson and Nate Roberts.
Strike one on GMAC. If Kaleb and Frank are his, show him the door.

Was his release conditional at all? I know I saw talk in the Tremont Waters thread that he couldn't go to another BigEast school. Anyone have any idea if it would be similar with ACC or if NC St could've put any limitations on him?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom