Shabazz/Nerlens | Syracusefan.com

Shabazz/Nerlens

John

Walk On
I have a hard time believing these guys are going to turn down doing what MKG/Davis did this year at Kentucky. I think they have already decided and are just waiting for the season to be over to reduce distractions.

If Nerlens already has said his announcement date, I'm sure he already knows which school he's going to.

I think Shabazz is going to go to UCLA, not every player wants to just follow what a previous player/s have done at a school.

It just seems a little weird that he's waited this long (Presumably to see who on Kentucky leaves). No one on UCLA is leaving so if he wanted to go there you'd think he would have already verballed. Hope I'm wrong.

I don't know that it actually means anything, but the fact that Noel has publicly stated he does not like being compared to Anthony Davis could work in our favor. Shades of Vick/McNabb.

I don't know that it actually means anything, but the fact that Noel has publicly stated he does not like being compared to Anthony Davis could work in our favor. Shades of Vick/McNabb.

Stop confusing all of the basketball-only posters on this forum.

It just seems a little weird that he's waited this long (Presumably to see who on Kentucky leaves). No one on UCLA is leaving so if he wanted to go there you'd think he would have already verballed. Hope I'm wrong.
JB told NN that Fab was leaving a couple months ago... I can guarantee Cal told NN Davis was leaving, months ago also

Poor UCLA, they'll haveKyle Anderson, maybe Shabazz, and 3 other awful basketball players. Remember when Josh Smith was supposed to slim down?

It just seems a little weird that he's waited this long (Presumably to see who on Kentucky leaves).

Hopefully that includes Calipari.

Julius Hodge said he wanted to go where he had the best shot of winning a national championship. That was in 2000.

He was choosing between us, Maryland, Florida, and North Carolina State.

That's when I gave up on using logic to predict a seventeen year old's decision.

I think a lot of players are interested in legacy as well as other things. Shabazz going to UCLA and Noel going to Cuse and both schools having success because them leaves a more lasting and memorable legacy than going to UK and following in the footsteps of MKG and Davis. Just my opinion, but I am sure that they have at least thought about that or someone has brought it up to them.

I think a lot of players are interested in legacy as well as other things. Shabazz going to UCLA and Noel going to Cuse and both schools having success because them leaves a more lasting and memorable legacy than going to UK and following in the footsteps of MKG and Davis. Just my opinion, but I am sure that they have at least thought about that or someone has brought it up to them.
At the same time though, it's part of the allure of the LA Lakers "to be mentioned as one of the greats in that franchise's deep history". Same goes for Kentucky in theory I guess?

Did anyone mention on here that Noel tweeted asking if Fab Melo has declared?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom