Shader just said... | Syracusefan.com

Shader just said...

ejz555

2nd String
On the radio, that they have 8 or 9 kids visiting this weekend...

33871935.jpg

There's a buzz forming ... I think they can finally sell the old commit now and join the buzz. Or get your ass kicked. If your not with us your against us! Haha

There's a buzz forming ... I think they can finally sell the old commit now and join the buzz. Or get your ass kicked. If your not with us your against us! Haha

It's two-fold, first it puts pressure on the wavering commits to put up or shut up, and secondly it gives us all peace of mind that this staff can bring in talented recruits on short notice.

I like where things are going.

I really, really, really hope this guy can coach. Because I'm really liking what I'm seeing OFF the field from Shafer right now.

I really, really, really hope this guy can coach. Because I'm really liking what I'm seeing OFF the field from Shafer right now.

Thinking the same thing, specifically about McDonald. He can recruit, he's got enthusiasm, Tweets like a bad-ass...which of course as a Syracuse fan makes me worry he will be an "eh" OC!

He will be fine. Hack was not that good until the last few games of the year. Based on experiance alone i think that he will do well

Good lord.
Go when do you move to Buffalo? Do you actually think that Hack did a good job with play calling prior to this year? I thought that he was a C at best.

Go when do you move to Buffalo? Do you actually think that Hack did a good job with play calling prior to this year? I thought that he was a C at best.

There's a hell of a lot more to the job than just play calling. And why are you qualified to judge play calling?

And why would I move to Buffalo.

If experience determined ability or success in coaching there would be almost no bad coaches in America, it would look like and upside down triangle.

Thinking the same thing, specifically about McDonald. He can recruit, he's got enthusiasm, Tweets like a bad-ass...which of course as a Syracuse fan makes me worry he will be en "eh" OC!

Yeah, i feel the same way. That said I don't see any reason not to wait and see on the coordinator part. We really don't have much to go on there.

The 500+ yards and 40+ points against Northwestern wasn't good?
read the post i corrected myself i said prior to this year and know i really dont think that Hack was that great of an OC until this year do you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom