Shafer HasTwo OC Candidates | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Shafer HasTwo OC Candidates

Why are people down on walker? He can recruit I think

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
for me it's not about liking David Walker as a person or coach; it's about his lack of experience as an OC. We need a proven coach for this hire.

for me it's not about liking David Walker as a person or coach; it's about his lack of experience as an OC. We need a proven coach for this hire.

I agree but but only because we need to keep fan enthusiasm and support trending upward. An unproven guy, and folks will sour, even here. (Insert my shocked face). Seems kind of important to take this opportunity to add someone who will help to fire up the fans and the offensive profile.

It has got to be BRIAN ROCK - great hard nosed name!

Beer-Psychic-Future-Crystal-Ball.jpg
I agree but but only because we need to keep fan enthusiasm and support trending upward. An unproven guy, and folks will sour, even here. (Insert my shocked face). Seems kind of important to take this opportunity to add someone who will help to fire up the fans and the offensive profile.

Yes and yet, since we don't have an official board psychic, none of us currently knows how any of these new hires will turn out and remember how much howling went on here with the hire of Hackett as first QB coach and then OC. That morphed into; we can't make it without him.

We all need to chill somewhat and wait to see how HC Shafer's new hires work out a year from now.

View attachment 1945View attachment 1945

I hope we find out this week!

Ummm, since you are writing this, this sounds very much like you have an idea who it might be. Which means someone from one of the 2 losers yesterday.

Ummm, since you are writing this, this sounds very much like you have an idea who it might be. Which means someone from one of the 2 losers yesterday.

No not at all I just hope it's sooner than later so that person can help with recruiting.

No not at all I just hope it's sooner than later so that person can help with recruiting.

ohhh, :(

I do to0, more so we can start the threads about how terrible a decision this was and who we should have gotten instead.

maybe rob spence? Bubble screens and hopping quarterbacks. Good times.