Shafer mutiny vs. Marrone? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Shafer mutiny vs. Marrone?

Go away.

I know there's an ignore function, but isn't there some type of For the Integrity of the Board clause the admins can pull here. Perhaps a prevention of Lack of Institutional Control? Is anyone really going to scream free speech over it?

This guy has me trying to track down Dick in Michigan's Witness Protection Program neighborhood for vacancies.

dougie by no means recruited quality WR's. What SU has now at WR is playable, but not top flight. dougie like the lumbering WR's!! while HCSS/Coach McD like the quicker in/out WR's. That's shows in this class coming in!! dougie really left the class weak in WR experience too! Funderburk is a huge question now?? If he does not pan out then the FS WR's will have to play.

Do you ever write something that doesn't qualify for the "posting while stupid " award?
There must be some kiddie boards your intellect would be better suited for.

Do you ever write something that doesn't qualify for the "posting while stupid " award?
There must be some kiddie boards your intellect would be better suited for.

In spurtin' Ed's world, Doug Marrone totally destroyed the SU FB program. Too bad us morons can't accept that. I feel sorry for us.:confused:

dougie by no means recruited quality WR's. What SU has now at WR is playable, but not top flight. dougie like the lumbering WR's!! while HCSS/Coach McD like the quicker in/out WR's. That's shows in this class coming in!! dougie really left the class weak in WR experience too! Funderburk is a huge question now?? If he does not pan out then the FS WR's will have to play.

Hale/Foster would be on the field by now if not for injuries. Cornelius has been great this spring. Kobena/Clark will contribute. Flemming/West may be "lumbering" but they will both get open and get a lot of catches this year.

Hale/Foster would be on the field by now if not for injuries. Cornelius has been great this spring. Kobena/Clark will contribute. Flemming/West may be "lumbering" but they will both get open and get a lot of catches this year.
And what of Funderburke, contributor?

He'll play a role this year. Don't worry about the spring game.

He's go all the hype and measurables.

Just hope we don't run into a Johnnie Morant situation here or worse, a Lavar Lobdell situation.

He's go all the hype and measurables.

Just hope we don't run into a Johnnie Morant situation here or worse, a Lavar Lobdell situation.
Way more talent. The spring game was largely a product of not having a good QB to throw to him. He was one of our best WRs in practice last year.

Way more talent. The spring game was largely a product of not having a good QB to throw to him. He was one of our best WRs in practice last year.

That's what I heard last year so I was really surprised by his quiet spring this year. Maybe Drew Allen is the answer to that.

That's what I heard last year so I was really surprised by his quiet spring this year. Maybe Drew Allen is the answer to that.
If he was on Hunt's team in the spring game this wouldn't be a discussion. Loeb/Kinder couldn't get him the ball.

just maybe our dc saw the quality of receivers based on how his db's played them-

man that kid is our weakest db and he just shut down our future starting slot receiver-time to find a better kid-

if anyone understood the situation it would be a dc thats see's it everyday over a board poster who is going by high school stats and stuff

and anyone who doesnt have the nuts to tell his boss he is wrong is just a azz kisser-
the fastest way to ruin a good thing is surround yourself with yes men-

And what of Funderburke, contributor?

i think he will be fine. not saying you, but a lot of people are blowing the Spring Game out of proportion. Nothing again Joe Nassib he is a good program guy, but if Nassib was checking QF with Hunt throwing him the ball he may very well have put up the same numbers as West. Instead he had an offensive line that was getting absolutely blown off the ball leaving a running qb a good second to get him the ball against future pro DB's in Lyn and Reddish. He will be fine I am hoping this Spring was more of a message then anything else. He still made some very nice plays from everything I have heard when given the chance.

but a lot of people are blowing the Spring Game out of proportion.

Good God, yes! Remember last year when it was all doom and gloom when the offense didn't score any points in the Spring game? Turned out to be a pretty decent exciting season even without our best O-lineman and WR for the first couple of games. Let things evolve as they will...

Guys, if Shafer was really recruiting Avant while Marrone was still here, Avant would have been committed pre Signing Day like Winfield and Cooper...

This can all be chalked up as nothing to see here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom