Shaking My Head | Syracusefan.com

Shaking My Head

SaltLakeOrange

All Conference
These refs are incredible...Two times in a row, CJ is hit on the elbow...no call.

Teague touches the ball and he's fouled EVERY time.

This year has been the most inconsistently refereed season I've ever seen. Wil the ACCbe any better?

You realize our last 11 points have come at the line, right? I'm honestly curious, does anyone know the last halfcourt set that didn't result in a foul being called?

This is absurd. I don't know that I've ever seen this many fouls called in a 5 minute span.

You realize our last 11 points have come at the line, right? I'm honestly curious, does anyone know the last halfcourt set that didn't result in a foul being called?

This is absurd. I don't know that I've ever seen this many fouls called in a 5 minute span.
OSU. And it kept going the whole game.

I get that. My gripe is the incredible inconsistency in calls. The first half, nothing was called. Second half...EVERYTHING is called.

I get that. My gripe is the incredible inconsistency in calls. The first half, nothing was called. Second half...EVERYTHING is called.
Ah, gotcha. I was working so I only saw the final 15 minutes of the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom