Shamarko does 28 bench reps. | Syracusefan.com

Shamarko does 28 bench reps.

Shamarko's 28 reps is tops among safeties, ahead of Boyett from Oregon @ 27, Williams from UGA @ 25, and Stafford from Nebraska @ 21. Those were the only 4 to get into the 20s for reps.

Bees, any truth to that video on YouTube of him running the 40 in 4.2?

No idea.

Sent using my Commodore 64

He also beats the next closest DB in concussions by 3.

Honestly, I have mixed feelings about Shamarko making it in the NFL. I just feel like he's at risk for some scary stuff.

Pretty much shows he's a step or 2 faster than everyone else running but not sure if that makes others 4.5 and him 4.3 or them 4.4 and him 4.2. It could be legit and I'm excited to see what he runs officially. I'm hoping it's sub 4.4 since that would bump his draft stock.

He also beats the next closest DB in concussions by 3.

Honestly, I have mixed feelings about Shamarko making it in the NFL. I just feel like he's at risk for some scary stuff.

Agreed but I want to see him get that pay check for himself and his family. Hopefully he can stay healthy in doing so.

Pretty much shows he's a step or 2 faster than everyone else running but not sure if that makes others 4.5 and him 4.3 or them 4.4 and him 4.2. It could be legit and I'm excited to see what he runs officially. I'm hoping it's sub 4.4 since that would bump his draft stock.

Ever since I saw that video I've wanted to see an official timing. If he is under 4.4 that alone will rocket him above a lot of people. Who is the guy that just had the 4.27 timing, a Texas receiver???

Ever since I saw that video I've wanted to see an official timing. If he is under 4.4 that alone will rocket him above a lot of people. Who is the guy that just had the 4.27 timing, a Texas receiver???

Yes sir, Goodwin from Texas ran a 4.27, Austin from WVU ran a 4.34 as well as Swopes from aTm, and Stills from OU ran a 4.38 as did Boyce from TCU. WR's were fast yesterday and RB's ran slow.

Yes sir, Goodwin from Texas ran a 4.27, Austin from WVU ran a 4.34 as well as Swopes from aTm, and Stills from OU ran a 4.38 as did Boyce from TCU. WR's were fast yesterday and RB's ran slow.

I tell you what he may end up being the fastest out the for His position...I'm hoping for a 4.36 - 4.39. But I wouldn't be surprised if he gets anything lower, the guy is a beast!

I tell you what he may end up being the fastest out the for His position...I'm hoping for a 4.36 - 4.39. But I wouldn't be surprised if he gets anything lower, the guy is a beast!

Austin couldn't shake him in our games vs WVU so I'm hoping something in that range. Alot depends on how he comes out of the blocks. At full speed he's as fast as anyone but i'm curious what his 10 yard split will look like vs Austin and those others.

Austin couldn't shake him in our games vs WVU so I'm hoping something in that range. Alot depends on how he comes out of the blocks. At full speed he's as fast as anyone but i'm curious what his 10 yard split will look like vs Austin and those others.

Is he coming out if a three point stance in these? Or does he have his own choice of how...?

Just makes me realize how much we'll miss him. He'll make it somewhere, at least on special teams.

Is he coming out if a three point stance in these? Or does he have his own choice of how...?
Pretty sure guys can start however they like as long as they are behind the line. Guys would be crazy to start from a two-point stance though, it would really adversely affect their time. Much of their pre-draft "speed training" is trying to perfect technique of just running the 40.

I really think he will be a steal, I thought he could easily around the 5th round but that doesn't seem to be the case. Some team is gonna get a great player that will surprise people, IMO.

Watch some replays of our games this past year. He is a ball hawk when it comes to bringing a guy down and you legit hear his hits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom