Shamarko hit.. | Syracusefan.com

Shamarko hit..

bothsocksup

Starter
Love the kids game to death, but im surprised they put him back in the game. He took a tremendous helmet to helmet hit and was seemingly dazed. Hes tough as nails but has taken some tremendous shots this year. Definitely rooting for him to put up major numbers on pro day, but its obvious he is going to have to change his style of play if hes going to survive playing at the next level.

I kept forgetting to bring this up. He definitely got a concussion, right? How many is that this year? Scary

If he got a concussion I don't believe he would have been back in the game. there is no way to justify that.

He's had so many concussions he knows how to "pass" the tests by now ... LOL. He keeps a cheat sheet stating his name, what day it is, where he is, who is the president, etc ... on hand just in case

he left the field for a long time to get tested. when he ran back on we knew he was good to go.

there is no doubt in my mind he had a concussion. i was sitting right in the end zone on the syracuse side where they brought him to the bench. and when i say brought there were 2 guys practically carrying him because he was walking in circles. they had his helmet for a while and seemed pretty dazed for a good 10 minutes. if i recall he sat out a possession then was shocked to see him back in. i don't know if they were saying it was a stinger, but there was no way he knocked himself out...again

he's one tough kid that's for sure, i just hope he isn't doing serious damage to himself. my guess is if this was the nfl there is no way he would have been allowed back in

You guys are being naive. Did you see the duke DB get knocked out on a helmet to helmet last week then go back in after sitting one play? He then immediately delivered a second helmet to helmet hit and got knocked out again. These guys will say anything to get back on the field. This guy likely got 2 concussions in a minute.

He'd be like Ed reed. Hope he gets a chance in the nfl and makes some smart choices with what whatever money he does make

He'd be like Ed reed. Hope he gets a chance in the nfl and makes some smart choices with what whatever money he does make

Not sure he'll be Ed Reed...high bar. :). But, I'd love to see Shamarko in the NFL. I think he's the hardest (or at least most fearless) hitter in awhile at SU IMO.

44cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom