Shamarko Steelers Jersey | Syracusefan.com

Shamarko Steelers Jersey

iommi

Living Legend
Anyone get one? I'm thinking about getting one just because he's one of my all-time favorites.

Re: jersey sizes. I'm typically an xl with t-shirts. Would I be an Xl for an NFL jersey too?

My buddy in Pittsburgh wants to get one too. I'm a M/L in t shirts. Snug not loose style. The M jerseys are definitely big enough for me. I would think a L would work, iommi.

i have one ordered it the day they issued the number had to customize it due to him being a 4th round pick steelers.com 144.95 after s/h 154.95 ten dollars less for womans
943272_10151611970195932_1717621482_n.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of his # selection. Hopefully, he'll make it memorable. Have there been any great players who've worn #29? I can't recall any off the top of my head.

Forgot about Dickerson. Good one. I'm even old enough to vaguely remember him at SMU.

I'm not a huge fan of his # selection. Hopefully, he'll make it memorable. Have there been any great players who've worn #29? I can't recall any off the top of my head.

Rod Carew

Satchel Paige of MLB lore
Ken Dryden of the NHL
Eric Dickerson NFL

No one I can think of worth mentioning in hoops ... but of the other 3 sports those are the major flag waivers for #29 ... Catfish Hunter also wore it as a Yankee.

No one I can think of worth mentioning in hoops ... but of the other 3 sports those are the major flag waivers for #29 ... Catfish Hunter also wore it as a Yankee.

A Jim Browne wore #29 for the Chicago Stags & Denver Nuggets from 1948-1950. Scored 50 points in his career.

11k point & 12k Rebound totals for a Paul Silas. Pervis Ellison ("Never Nervous Pervis") averaged 20 & 11 in '91-'92 for the Bullets. Currently Marcus Camby wears the number. It's really a tie between Silas and Camby.

(edit: Pervis was actually the number 1 pick in the draft and won a national title with Louisville as a freshman. I wonder what the hell happened to him?. He DID drop a table on his toe at one point...)

John Dockery and Barry Foster both wore 29 for the Steelers.

For your sake, I hope he doesn't change his number once the regular season starts. A buddy bought a Lesean McCoy jersey his first preseason when he was #29 only to see him change it.

For your sake, I hope he doesn't change his number once the regular season starts. A buddy bought a Lesean McCoy jersey his first preseason when he was #29 only to see him change it.

For this reason plus trades, average tenure with teams, etc I'm done buying jerseys of active players. Only retired or those with a long enough tenure that I'm on if they leave tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom