Shaq Daddy spits smack on Big Daddy Ball | Syracusefan.com

Shaq Daddy spits smack on Big Daddy Ball

Fireball Jr.

All American
Shaq's a hoot, hits the mic to take down LaVar Ball. Some good lines.

Is it true that he whined during a game to have a female official removed...and the tournament organizers obliged?! And then Daddy Ball got kicked out of the same game later on and refused to leave the court?! I thought I heard that on ESPN yesterday. What a complete douchenozzle.

Is it true that he whined during a game to have a female official removed...and the tournament organizers obliged?! And then Daddy Ball got kicked out of the same game later on and refused to leave the court?! I thought I heard that on ESPN yesterday. What a complete douchenozzle.

He apparently has a problem with women, be they radio sportscasters, refs. Likes to tell them to "stay in your lane." Not a good look, particularly when you're hellbent on building a brand.

Guy is the epitome of everything I despise about the AAU circuit. Thankfully he only represents that 5-10% of the coaches / parents that are just plain nasty and shouldn't be allowed in the gym. I watched Jimmy Boeheim's team play in a tournament about 3 or 4 years ago, and on the adjoining court a very similar incident occurred. Assist coach was tossed and refused to leave the bench. Asst was wife of the coach, so he got in the refs' face and told his wife to stay put. Refs held game until she left. Tourney director called game and gave that team the L. The coach went on a tirade, flipped the scorers table, clock hit the scorekeeper for JB Jrs game in the back. Cops were called, but the guy had slid out by then. To the player's credit, they didn't do a thing. They walked off the floor disappointed.

Hope LaVar Ball's other players and parents ditch him.

He apparently has a problem with women, be they radio sportscasters, refs. Likes to tell them to "stay in your lane." Not a good look, particularly when you're hellbent on building a brand.

"Stay in your lane"...lol. I wonder what his reaction would be if that referee told him to stay in his lane? He's not a real coach. He wasn't much of a basketball player. He's a nobody in the basketball world. He has absolutely zero meaningful accomplishments. He's a busybody helicopter parent with a big mouth. They are a dime a dozen. He's not a sneaker or sports apparel designer either. Stay in your lane, Lavar. Sit in the bleachers, clap for the boys, and make plans with the other parents to go to Applebee's after the game.

"Stay in your lane"...lol. I wonder what his reaction would be if that referee told him to stay in his lane? He's not a real coach. He wasn't much of a basketball player. He's a nobody in the basketball world. He has absolutely zero meaningful accomplishments. He's a busybody helicopter parent with a big mouth. They are a dime a dozen. He's not a sneaker or sports apparel designer either. Stay in your lane, Lavar. Sit in the bleachers, clap for the boys, and make plans with the other parents to go to Applebee's after the game.

Maybe he would mark up the price of his shoes to 795 bucks.

Ouch. Applebee's? That's cruel and unusual punishment...

lavar.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom