Sherlock | Syracusefan.com

Sherlock

jekelish

Living Legend
So, the show Sherlock is set to start airing in the US on January 19 for its third season. However, for those who are fans...and that should be all of you because the show is fantastic...you can watch it now if you use Google Chrome.

If you DO use Chrome...just do a quick search for the Google Chrome app called "Hola"...install it, it's free... it will take you to a page where you can unblock BBC, and then proceed to the BBC website, search Sherlock, and watch the show. If you've installed it correctly, it'll have a little British flag in the upper right corner of your browser.

I've used this to watch the first two episodes of the third season, which are both great, by the way. The latest episode, which aired Sunday, is probably the funniest episode they have done. The only downside is that there's only one more episode left in this third season now, so I'll be done before it even begins to air in the States.

Still, a little tip to unlock more of the internet for free, and perfectly legally.

Thanks for the tip. Just watched the first episode of the third season. Man, I love this show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom