Shipped out west ??? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Shipped out west ???

Going West is not an option as i already have my dinner reservations for Boston. First night Doms great Italian actually some of the best i have ever had. Second day a couple of cold ones washing down some Oysters at the Union Oyster House. If i have time ill stop by the Budapest cafe. I have always enjoyed Boston used to go watch the Cuse play BC was always a favorite away game. It truly would be the screw job of the year if they sent us out West i just dont see it.

Don't blame Andy Katz for stirring things up, it sounds like it's actually OrOrange44 doing the stirring. Read the entire tweet:

Andy Katz@ESPNAndyKatz
Just finished our CBB Live show. We discussed SU to No. 1 West if UNC wins ACC. I don't think it will happen, though.
I am stirring nothing...I was enjoying my morning coffee and heard him say that live, he did NOT preface it on the CB show, by saying I do not think it will happen
I was stunned that was even a possibility
OO44

If Kentucky wasn't closer to St. Louis than Atlanta this would be a possibility. However, because the committee can put Kentucky in St. Louis and North Carolina in Atlanta THERE IS 0% chance we aren't getting Boston. Also, Kansas lost why reward the 4th 1 seed over the 3rd 1 seed USE SOME COMMON SENSE. If for some REASON people wanted to say we lose Boston WHEN we won't Syracuse would get St. Louis, Kentucky- Atlanta, North Carolina, and whomever is 4th would get Phoenix. People can argue North Carolina vs. Syracuse even though we have a better resume, but NOBODY can say we are the 4th 1 seed.

Lunardi confirmed a second ago...
1. KY Midwest
2. 'Cuse lock for East
3. North Carolina South
4. Kansas or B1G to West

Lunardi has not missed #1 seeds for last 5 years and is averaging 97% correct on total entries to dance...so lets stop this....

Lunardi isn't as good as you think. Palm beats him every year.

Sent from my DROIDX

Lunardi isn't as good as you think. Palm beats him every year.

Sent from my DROIDX

True and Palm has us locked into a 1 in the east. So does Seth Davis, Luke Winn, Andy Glockner, etc all.

Lunardi confirmed a second ago...
1. KY Midwest
2. 'Cuse lock for East
3. North Carolina South
4. Kansas or B1G to West

Lunardi has not missed #1 seeds for last 5 years and is averaging 97% correct on total entries to dance...so lets stop this....

Btw, everyone gets the 1's right every year.

Sent from my DROIDX

Kansas losing last night ended any chance (don't think any existed anyway) of Cuse going West. Kansas or MSU will go West. SU will be in Boston. Then we have to win 2 games to get there.

True and Palm has us locked into a 1 in the east. So does Seth Davis, Luke Winn, Andy Glockner, etc all.
And that's why no one should listen to anything an espn analyst says. They are the only ones out for the dramatic amplification frame.

Per Luke Winn

Friday’s loss cost the Orange the No. 1 overall seed in the bracket — that’s going to Kentucky — but they’ll still be on the top line of the East Regional, aided by partisan crowds in Pittsburgh and (as long as they get there) Boston.

so he's saying the ottoman empire has expanded? What pisses me off is nobody mentions the partisan crowds Duke and Carolina get every year.