Shirts are here... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Shirts are here...

Those complaining about a champ game need to realize that the big east did not have enough schools for a champ game per ncaa...so therefore you can get co champs which is better than no champ fo su...so stop your b****ing...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Description

What an exciting season for your Syracuse Orange! Now that they’ve claimed the 2012 Big East Football Championship title, you have bragging rights for the entire year. Start it off right with the Locker Room tee. This team-colored shirt features the same style graphics worn by your Orange right after the big win!

I think this needs to be changed to right after Rutgers gagged.

Really needs to say right after three choke jobs, Louisville once and Rutgers twice.

What is shameful is the tshirts for every occassion. Relax gentleman. Im stoked we won a "share" of the title

At least the university didn't make shirts to commemorate the "last time as a Big East opponent" shirt for very home game. I may have spoken too soon. We still have basketball season.

Actually, I'd prefer a championship game and one winner... I think these tie scenarios with wink-wink nod to BCS rank for bowl-bounders is completely bunk.

So I think we're on the same page there.

The fact that we could have 4 schools making 2012 conference champion apparel, hanging stadium banners, etc... it's just silly.

What you "prefer" and what is reality are two different things.

Get over yourself.

Some of you guys are ridiculous. I can sorta get the not liking ties thing - ok, whatever. But why the hell should we be penalized because we were a week ahead of everyone with our BE scheduling and had a bye week the last week of the season? So because we got hot and RU and L'ville fell flat on their faces (in the progress, showing their true colors) - we should be degraded for that? The funny thing is you're anointing L'ville, a team we beat, that had to win the last game of the season in order to MATCH our record. That's right - we earned 5 wins before they did and even beat the snot out of them - so how exactly does that make them more deserving?

Not everyone is getting a trophy - Pitt won't. UConn won't. Temple won't. USF won't. Only the teams that, ya know, actually tied for the Big East championship.

And Gross should absolutely put a banner up, five years from now no recruit will have any idea what happened in 2012 college football - have as many freaking championship banners up as possible. First, it's true, and second it helps reinforce the idea they can come to SU and win championships.

The t-shirts, however, are lame.
I agree with all of this.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors