Shocker -- Bosh Stays with Heat for Max Deal | Syracusefan.com

Shocker -- Bosh Stays with Heat for Max Deal

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
Bosh totally shafts the Rockets after they had already sent Lin and a #1 pick to Lakers to clear the cap space. Bosh gets 5 years for $118M. Riley says Heat not in rebuilding mode. Looking to add major pieces to core of Bosh and Wade.

And yet not a single person will call him greedy or any other adjective used to describe Melo before they even know if he will take a max contract with the Knicks.

And yet not a single person will call him greedy or any other adjective used to describe Melo before they even know if he will take a max contract with the Knicks.

Probably because Bosh already took less money to sign with Miami in 2010...and also because he has two titles.

Probably because Bosh already took less money to sign with Miami in 2010...and also because he has two titles.

Didnt Bosh do a sign and trade with Toronto so he could have the most money?

Didnt Bosh do a sign and trade with Toronto so he could have the most money?

He did a sign and trade, but my understanding was that he was taking less money over the course of his deal than if he stayed in Toronto. Lebron's was a sign and trade as well.

He did a sign and trade, but my understanding was that he was taking less money over the course of his deal than if he stayed in Toronto. Lebron's was a sign and trade as well.

I think it was around 18-20 mill had he stayed, it was still a 6yr $100+ mill contract. Lebron did the same

I believe Bosh actually made more money than if he stayed in Toronto because of Taxes.