Shoot me for this but Syracuse has two weeks | Syracusefan.com

Shoot me for this but Syracuse has two weeks

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
To try and fill the dome for this wv game, we could definitely lay an egg for the game but it would be nice to have a legit 45k in the dome, at 5-1 even with the shoddy play they could have done it

Even if we were 5-1 I wouldn't have expected much over 40k actually there. After the Toledo game I had to stop at the Mall, and you wouldn't believe (well maybe you would) how many people asked not did SU win (though alot did that also), but upon seeing the 4 of us in orange t-shirts asked, "Did SU play today". A couple I could understand but this happened throughout the Mall. Now its bad enough that many weren't concerned enough to see or listen to the game that knew about it but this area doesn't have enough SU fans that want to go watch an SU football game. Just a reality. We have a low ceiling of fan support even when we were only losing 3-4 games a year with McNabb, don't see how it will get much better in the near future.

To try and fill the dome for this wv game, we could definitely lay an egg for the game but it would be nice to have a legit 45k in the dome, at 5-1 even with the shoddy play they could have done it

Whom, exactly, is this suggestion or entreaty or whatever it is addressed to?

What's the point?

I was worried-I hadn't seen an attendance thread in about 2 days. Now that we have this thread, more fans will come to the game:bang:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom