Shooting at Auburn party involving football players? | Syracusefan.com

Shooting at Auburn party involving football players?

PhatOrange

Living Legend
I've only seen some snippets of info but it looks like one or more players might be dead. Yikes.

There was definitely a shooting at a pool party near campus, I just haven't seen anything confirmed (other than internet chatter) that it was football players.

Your title sez Auburn? I'm confused now you say near campus.

Auburn, Alabama

Auburn Tigers ... two players dead

Terrible news for the Auburn Tigers, my sympathies go out to them and especially the families affected...when I first read it I thought it involved our players at a party in Auburn, NY. This thread should get deleted and the OP starts over...clearly identifying it isn't our players--or at least have the Admin edit the title. When you say Auburn most CNY'ers think Auburn, NY not Auburn, AL.

knew it had to be the one in SEC country.it's just a matter of how much the local police will sweep under the carpet. slive's comments will be interesting on this.

I've only seen some snippets of info but it looks like one or more players might be dead. Yikes.
very poor presentation of information in your title.did nothing but set off alarms, but maybe that is what was intended.

very poor presentation of information in your title.did nothing but set off alarms, but maybe that is what was intended.

phat wouldn't do something like that,but i would...so that is why i am running for potus

It is a college football forum.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Lighten up Francis, I dont believe that to be his intent.

In retrospect Phat just made a poor choice of words IMO. A better heading might have been "Shooting at Auburn University party..."

Yeah, my first reaction was SU players attending a party in Auburn, NY also.

In retrospect Phat just made a poor choice of words IMO. A better heading might have been "Shooting at Auburn University party..."

Yeah, my first reaction was SU players attending a party in Auburn, NY also.
So you don't care that a couple of kids are dead because they didn't play football for SU? Wow

So you don't care that a couple of kids are dead because they didn't play football for SU? Wow

Where the hell did you get that from my post? I was responding to critcism that the OP had gotten, which appeared to imply that he was posting an intentionally provocative headline. Of course the deaths in Auburn, Alabama are a tragedy. I just indicated that having not seen any other news and opening up Syracusefan.com I saw Phat's headline and immediately thought Auburn, NY. Is that surprising considering that this is an SU forum?

Alex I'll take "Leaps of Logic" for $1000.
I was addressing the posts crying about the wording of the title and his happened to be the one I chose on the reply. Two kids are dead and people are b*tching about the wording of the title for the thread. I say again, wow.

I was addressing the posts crying about the wording of the title and his happened to be the one I chose on the reply. Two kids are dead and people are b*tching about the wording of the title for the thread. I say again, wow.

You go on "ignore."

Massive overreaction, dude. Massive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom