Should Cuse honor Coach K during his visit to the Dome? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Should Cuse honor Coach K during his visit to the Dome?

Invite some of his players we liked to the Dome to share in his last game there have them in Orange gear and put them on the video board. Then cut to one more scene statement and simply put Sorry coach K but Grayson couldn't make the "Trip".

How about honoring Coach K as the current place holder/seat warmer of 1st in career wins until JB passes him;)

PA announcer should introduce him like always, note his last game in Dome, wish him well, and allow for mild applause.

You don't want him to get "a shove from above", or a "deuce from the Cuse"?

Absolutely, I think JAB will insist on it. They are good friends as well as fierce competitors. Rivals, even short-lived rivalries deserve acknowledgement. Like him or not there is no denying his tremendous success and what he did for Duke. The man is a legend.

Absolutely, I think JAB will insist on it. They are good friends as well as fierce competitors. Rivals, even short-lived rivalries deserve acknowledgement. Like him or not there is no denying his tremendous success and what he did for Duke. The man is a legend.
True, few have gotten away with so much without even a hint of penalty.

THIS IS NOT IN THE SPIRIT OF THE THREAD

A framed photo or jersey

"Chache...

Kriych...

Is there a fckng Z in there somewhere...?

COACH K"

No, I don’t think we should…but we will.

No, I don’t think we should…but we will.
If we do I’ll be writing a letter to Wildhack to ask him if it came out of the athletic fund or his or JB’s personal pocket. If it comes out of the athletic fund I will be asking for my donation back. Coach K gets enough help from Jw’s former employer. We don’t need to help him anymore.