Should I be worried that the game isn't listed on ESPN3? | Syracusefan.com

Should I be worried that the game isn't listed on ESPN3?

SUinNYC

2nd String
I have Time Warner Cable in NYC and on the ESPN3 site, the Syracuse/Wake Forest game is not listed on the upcoming events calendar. When I search for "Syracuse" tonight's game is grayed out and not clickable. It's also not listed as an ESPN3 game at the bottom. Look...
nosu.jpg

I have Time Warner Cable in NYC and on the ESPN3 site, the Syracuse/Wake Forest game is not listed on the upcoming events calendar. When I search for "Syracuse" tonight's game is grayed out and not clickable. It's also not listed as an ESPN3 game at the bottom. Look...View attachment 20
Now you've gone and got me worried.

Then there's this on the ESPN scoreboard. Rutgers? ESPN3. Syracuse? Nothing. I'm starting to freak out here.

noespn3.com.jpg

... I dont have a back up plan..:bang: i was banking on espn3

Seriously? So TimeWarner in NYC is screwing me?? What? Yours looks different from mine?

My ESPN3 looks the same as the screens shown, except with SU listed. It shouldn't be a regional coverage thing either, that's weird.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'm mistaken. I would love to be wrong here. PLEASE let me be wrong.

I have Time Warner Cable in NYC and on the ESPN3 site, the Syracuse/Wake Forest game is not listed on the upcoming events calendar. When I search for "Syracuse" tonight's game is grayed out and not clickable. It's also not listed as an ESPN3 game at the bottom. Look...View attachment 20

I see it on mine

I just checked mine.. its on there, but it says "Exclusive" next to it..

It showed as ESPN3 on the ticker on ESPN earlier today.

I wonder if ESPN has set up different availability levels by cable provider. The game shows up on the "upcoming" list for me (using Comcast Xfinity) but I can't click on it yet.

If this doesn't work for me, I might need some help. If anyone can share a connection, please let me know.

I see it on mine as well. So, na-ni-na-ni-poo-poo.

It is on the TWC ESPN3 listing in Cincinnati.

Its greyed out because it is "Upcoming". At 8:00 it should move to the "Live" tab and can be clicked - I Hope

GD it...

Mine shows the game, but it doesn't have the "ESPN3" underneath the listing like it does for the other games. You've got to be kidding me...

not listed for me in South Georgia, but freaken rutgirls is REALLY???

not working for me either, with brighthouse orlando ... I've been messing with it for too long now.

Thanks Jekel