Should I cancel my ESPN Gameplan? | Syracusefan.com

Should I cancel my ESPN Gameplan?

texascpa

Living Legend
Have had the Gameplan for years, but with ESPN3, ESPNU and other channels showing more and more games, I know I don't watch it much. Plus, it's in standard definition. Yuck! I figure all of the rest of SU games will be on major channels or ESPN3. Hell, even the Wagner game is scheduled for ESPN3.

Every Saturday, I like the option of having the main game up on the big screen, and ESPN Goal Line on either a computer or ipad screen. You won't miss a single touchdown on Saturday. And I don't think Goal Line is exclusively with Game Plan, either.

Every Saturday, I like the option of having the main game up on the big screen, and ESPN Goal Line on either a computer or ipad screen. You won't miss a single touchdown on Saturday. And I don't think Goal Line is exclusively with Game Plan, either.
IMO, Goal Line is worth it. Because so many ACC games are on ESPN produced channels, it's basically ACC Red Zone.

Aren't Gameplan's games all crappy anyway? I always picture Florida International vs. Southern or something.

I don't think Gameplan is as useful as it once was. I didn't get it the last 2 years (but I was also getting SNY on FiOS). Between all the available channels, and the Tres, it's rare to find yourself unable to get a particular game.

What is goal line? Is it an ESPN pay college football channel?
Goal Line is the equivalent of "The Redzone Channel" for all of ESPN's college football broadcasts, which are VAST. It's like a TD every 45 seconds since there are so many games going on throughout the day.

Goal Line is the equivalent of "The Redzone Channel" for all of ESPN's college football broadcasts, which are VAST. It's like a TD every 45 seconds since there are so many games going on throughout the day.
It's basically crack cocaine. And I'm addicted.