Should I take off work tomorrow? | Syracusefan.com

Should I take off work tomorrow?

Here is a silly question. If I plan to be home between 1 and 2 tomorrow (short walk from my office) what would you do?

PVR the game and start watching from scratch and try to fast forward through things do it ends by 2. Or just watch the second half at regular pace.

Here is a silly question. If I plan to be home between 1 and 2 tomorrow (short walk from my office) what would you do?

PVR the game and start watching from scratch and try to fast forward through things do it ends by 2. Or just watch the second half at regular pace.

watch 2nd half live

Stop hijacking my thread

Badly want to take off, but I will do my sneak-thievenest-streaminist very best to watch. Haven't missed a game yet and not about to miss this.
#everygameisaheartattack

8am tip, a few days before I leave for a work trip. I'll be watching from the office. Once screen for the game, one screen for work.

We tested out the conference room big screen, and I have a green light to stream any games I need to, as long as the room is available.

Yup. I could not watch a taped 1st half while I knew the 2nd half was being played live simultaneously.

It's my primary way to watch now. I think I've watched maybe 2-3 games this year live. Can't do it. Hate the commercials. Like going back to confirm bad calls, or watch spectacular dunks.

What sucks for me is I just took a full week off last week, so I've got limited CTO right now. Working for myself was way better for March.

I will dvr tomorrow and if we win take off work Thurs to watch live

It's my primary way to watch now. I think I've watched maybe 2-3 games this year live. Can't do it. Hate the commercials. Like going back to confirm bad calls, or watch spectacular dunks.

What sucks for me is I just took a full week off last week, so I've got limited CTO right now. Working for myself was way better for March.
I tried back in the day. I found that I could not force myself to think that it was live and would just fast forward to the end to see the final score. Here's hoping you get go back on your own again someday.

Luckily for me, I had a meeting pop up at the end of the day and I am able to use comp time if I don't have OT approved (which I don't for this week). So I will be tacking an hour on to my lunch break.

Tomorrow quite frankly is probably a de facto NCAA tourney game.

Only because we have had a subpar season. If we lose we aren't in the big tourney so its more of a play in game but that's splitting hairs. I might still take an extended type lunch and stream it at work. Undecided on that but I'm not willing to take a day off.

I'll be there. First ever conference tourney. Wish the team was better but hey, what can you do?

If I were home, I'd just do a "work from home" for Wednesday and probably do a long lunch Thursday if we won and work late. Probably walk to the Saltine Warrior on lunch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom