Should I watch? | Syracusefan.com

Should I watch?

stuckinbig11

All American
I had another obligation last night, but I did record the game. After reading comments here, I am wondering if I should watch it.

I didn’t get the chance to watch it either, but it might be worth watching just for Bell’s shooting performance.

Last edited:
Agree, just to watch Bell shoot, but...

Just make sure you look away with less than a minute left! Judah lost his mind!!!!!

I had another obligation last night, but I did record the game. After reading comments here, I am wondering if I should watch it.
Yeah Bell went off from 3, Maliq had a historic stat line. Any win is worth watching after-the-fact. Wasn't pretty but at this stage in the season we know what this team is and isn't.

Offense was fun to watch with Bell on fire.

It was a fun game now that we know the outcome. There was a real fun stretch in the first half especially.

Definitely. We won and you will see some of the craziest, head scratchingest plays you will ever see. Plus Seth Greenberg channels the Board with his commentary.
I was at the Hornets/Raptors game so I missed it as well, but I love Seth Greenberg and he always comes across as a Cuse supporter. I might have to watch this now.

Watch it to see how impactful and important Brown is. Makes basketball winning plays on both ends.

Of course why is it a question.

Anyone who did re-watch? Did Seth Greenberg have a mini-stroke in the final minute? All of a sudden he just struggled understanding what was going on. He was great but got lost in the end moments - maybe he was so moved by the high quality of play he just lost where he was.

Anyone who did re-watch? Did Seth Greenberg have a mini-stroke in the final minute? All of a sudden he just struggled understanding what was going on. He was great but got lost in the end moments - maybe he was so moved by the high quality of play he just lost where he was.
I noticed that too.

It was immensely satisfying for me when I stated the end of the game was going to get stupid, and the end of the game did, in fact, get stupid.
The whole game was stupid, you really went out on a limb

Ha. He was rooting so hard for Syracuse, he confused himself in his own excitement. He thought Syracuse was up 94-92 (versus tied at 92) and didn't realize that that score was after the counting of the questionable/improper goal-tending call. He was on a roll...ranting about knowing time/situational game management and no need there to even take the shot, let the clock run down/out or make them foul you. It was rather hilarious, to be honest.

This particular moment of his came immediately after being up 2 and the ball where Mintz decided to go full Sandy Lyle ('Along came Polly' reference) to the hole instead of backing it out, letting more time of the clock and making 'Ville foul us, etc. He kinda went off on Mintz about that moment based upon game situation, etc. As it played out, Copeland only made one of two at the line setting up that 3 that tied the game at 92 in the waning moments.

Quite entertaining comments by Seth (well, at least if you are an SU fan) during this duration. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom