Shouldn't we tie up HCDM | Syracusefan.com

Shouldn't we tie up HCDM

He'll get one. Probably real soon now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

He'll get one. Probably real soon now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Now that the season is over, I agree. I think it's a necessary move for recruiting.

I'm sure he's gotten the word from his boss that he's getting one, they'll probably do it after the bowl game when he gets his evaluation. Then he'll find out how much it's worth.

I'm sure he's gotten the word from his boss that he's getting one, they'll probably do it after the bowl game when he gets his evaluation. Then he'll find out how much it's worth.

Don't think they'll wait that long. Want to take that extra opportunity to reinforce SU with recruits. Don't want to wait until late December or January to do that.

Don't think they'll wait that long. Want to take that extra opportunity to reinforce SU with recruits. Don't want to wait until late December or January to do that.

Recruits don't need to hear it from the university, all they need is to hear it from whoever is recruiting them. There should be no reason for them to believe he's not going to be here.

The Tennessee Volunteers are not hiring the 7-5 coach of Syracuse.

Their fans would riot.

They hired the 5-7, 8-5, 4-8 coach of Louisiana Tech, so more insane things have happened. But yeah, they're not hiring Doug.

Recruits don't need to hear it from the university, all they need is to hear it from whoever is recruiting them. There should be no reason for them to believe he's not going to be here.

Other teams will use it until he is inked.

I cannot see Doug ever leaving unless the NFL comes calling. He's one guy who, when he said this was his dream job, I believed 100%.

The Tennessee thing is scaring me
Tennessee does not want him. He's not a big enough name. They are not going the up and comer route again after Dooley. The fanbase would kill the AD.

I have a feeling that Marrone "knew" about his status several games ago; so do the recruits, I would imagine.

The Tennessee Volunteers are not hiring the 7-5 coach of Syracuse.

Their fans would riot.
no they would not---but iam sure they want the vandy guy

The Tennessee thing is scaring me
No way Marrone wants Tenn or Tenn wants Marrone. Tenn is a VERY tough SEC gig. Fans expect national title contention with not vey good in-state talent. People down there didn't know how good they had it with Fullmer

I have a feeling that Marrone "knew" about his status several games ago; so do the recruits, I would imagine.
So why not just announce it already???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom