Shout out to Dan Villari | Syracusefan.com

Shout out to Dan Villari

GoSU96

Living Legend
No targets when he was out in the pattern, but was a more than willing blocker, did a good job.

Mang was very good as the second TE making key blocks, and OG stayed in and stoned a blitzing LB on at least one play.

Last edited:
We all know that Villari, with the ball in his hands, is a game changer. The question is, does Fran know that?

We all know that Villari, with the ball in his hands, is a game changer. The question is, does Fran know that?
We definitely didn't show our full playback yesterday...I'd bet there are a few plays for him that we'll even see this year

During the game my son and I were talking about if Villari would get the ball. The kid is a playmaker. A 2nd down and 3 would be a perfect situation for him to thrive in Wildcat. Obviously it would be once in a while, nothing like last year. Just something to change it up and confuse a defense.

During the game my son and I were talking about if Villari would get the ball. The kid is a playmaker. A 2nd down and 3 would be a perfect situation for him to thrive in Wildcat. Obviously it would be once in a while, nothing like last year. Just something to change it up and confuse a defense.
At the goal line put Villari in with Allen and Willis, one of them is going to score. You would have many options.

Guys, Villari did exactly what they wanted and needed him to do in that game.

It was Ohio. If we showed any of our “deep” plays against them we would be in trouble.

Their also going to be adding installments to that play book.

When teams play teams like Ohio they will put some plays in there on tape they HOPE the other team studies and then do the exact opposite.

Those couple run plays by McCord, all a design to make the other team think they see something and Syracuse does something totally different.

Not putting Villari on tape against Ohio is a VERY good thing

Guys, Villari did exactly what they wanted and needed him to do in that game.

It was Ohio. If we showed any of our “deep” plays against them we would be in trouble.

Their also going to be adding installments to that play book.

When teams play teams like Ohio they will put some plays in there on tape they HOPE the other team studies and then do the exact opposite.

Those couple run plays by McCord, all a design to make the other team think they see something and Syracuse does something totally different.

Not putting Villari on tape against Ohio is a VERY good thing

Just saw that OG is on the National Team of the Week on PFF. We might have the best TE group in the nation.

Just saw that OG is on the National Team of the Week on PFF. We might have the best TE group in the nation.
Especially including the true fresh, whose name escapes me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom