Shrader running | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Shrader running

No one is josh allen but josh allen but letting shrader be shrader is essential - some of his silliness out there reminds me of how allen is just winging it a lot of the time. this isn't going to be a west coast precision offense and thank god for that. that play where he was like a bull against two bullfighters, it was like he took a second and said ok, it's me against you two, and he just drove through them... It's the kind of stuff that'll make you live with the days where he just doesn't have it throwing. He reminds me of fitzmagic that way. There are just going to be days where he's misfiring
Thing is it’s not winging it, it’s harnessing it. What we saw last Saturday and last night was executing based on a predetermined set of options.

He does remind me of Allen in how he moves and his size. Allen is otherworldly accurate. No shame in not measuring up that way. Shrader was throwing well vs Louisville and had a great game accuracy wise. Will be looking for more of that all year.

No one is josh allen but josh allen but letting shrader be shrader is essential - some of his silliness out there reminds me of how allen is just winging it a lot of the time. this isn't going to be a west coast precision offense and thank god for that. that play where he was like a bull against two bullfighters, it was like he took a second and said ok, it's me against you two, and he just drove through them... It's the kind of stuff that'll make you live with the days where he just doesn't have it throwing. He reminds me of fitzmagic that way. There are just going to be days where he's misfiring

Shrader looks bigger and stronger than everyone out there. And he's got some wheels. So yeah, I'd let him do whatever it is he wants to do. It moves the chains.

His throws had more zip and accuracy. I hope that's because of the new OC/system and the new QB coach helping him with mechanics.

He will have rough days against the better defenses, hopefully just less of them than last year.

Shrader looks bigger and stronger than everyone out there. And he's got some wheels. So yeah, I'd let him do whatever it is he wants to do. It moves the chains.

His throws had more zip and accuracy. I hope that's because of the new OC/system and the new QB coach helping him with mechanics.

He will have rough days against the better defenses, hopefully just less of them than last year.
Shrader has a private QB coach back in NC that he works with. Also he needed time to build back his arm strength and recover from owies. I am sure Beck has helped, but there are multiple factors involved.

Thing is it’s not winging it, it’s harnessing it. What we saw last Saturday and last night was executing based on a predetermined set of options.
Allen is definitely making stuff up as he goes, it's playground a lot of the time. I'm not saying it like it's a bad thing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom