Class of 2015 - Shy Cullen | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Shy Cullen

subobby1

Walk On
Back in the 60's there was a hit song by the Crewcuts called "Sh Boom-life is but a dream". Guys...take from here!

Hey bobby there's already a thread for Shyhiem (Shy) Cullen, We try not to duplicate to keep things from getting confusing feel free to re-post over to that thread, a mod will likely delete this duplicate today. I see you are new, Welcome, you'll get used to and appreciate the setup, Have a good one.

BuJPerzIEAAumRH.jpg:large

Man, we're bringing in a lot of hard working kids who just want it. They crave to get better and put it all out there, so excited for this year and the future.

I really think we've got something brewing that will shock the world.

He better keep up this hunger. This teams success will ride on our two and three star recruits working their tales off and becoming even better than the players our coaches thought they could be. Dont ever settle and always want it more. Every snap and every minute of every game is theres for the taking. Shy is already seeming to be a leader physically amongst our '15s and i hope he keeps that up and becomes a leader on and off the field like our own cam lynch.

He better keep up this hunger. This teams success will ride on our two and three star recruits working their tales off and becoming even better than the players our coaches thought they could be. Dont ever settle and always want it more. Every snap and every minute of every game is theres for the taking. Shy is already seeming to be a leader physically amongst our '15s and i hope he keeps that up and becomes a leader on and off the field like our own cam lynch.
I think there is a few leaders in this class emerging. I see the online chats the recruits have and there is definitely a couple who are driving towards a future captain. Shy every summer creates a long term and short term goal list. Right now number one on long term goal is become a captain at syracuse. He is with out question a team leader at high school. He and Nic have spent the summer recruiting and working with freshman and sophomores in the weight room and Sunday unofficial practices. This kid lives for this game and will work everyday to be the best he can. I believe that will continue thru the next level

I think there is a few leaders in this class emerging. I see the online chats the recruits have and there is definitely a couple who are driving towards a future captain. Shy every summer creates a long term and short term goal list. Right now number one on long term goal is become a captain at syracuse. He is with out question a team leader at high school. He and Nic have spent the summer recruiting and working with freshman and sophomores in the weight room and Sunday unofficial practices. This kid lives for this game and will work everyday to be the best he can. I believe that will continue thru the next level

And beyond - those skills translate everywhere.

Bam,

Nothing would please us more, than to see Shy play on Sundays!

Seeing posts like this really cements my trust in the staffs recruiting choices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom