4. Kansas-Big XII
5. UCLA-Pac-12
6. Indiana-B1G
7. Louisville-ACC
8. UConn-American
9. Michigan State-B1G
10. Syracuse-ACC

4 ACC, 2 B1G, 1 Big XII, 1 Pac-12, 1 SEC, 1 American

The ACC also has the 4 most profitable basketball programs 1. Louisville. 2. Syracuse 3. Duke 4. North Carolina 5. is Kentucky

Does anybody else love that Syracuse isn'teven mentioned in these off season ACC reports? I know that SU lost some good players, but I think that we're going to enjoy sneaking up on people this year.

http://college-basketball.si.com/20...ille-cardinals-duke-blue-devils-unc-tarheels/

Agree. I thought last year we were going to have some bumps along the way and then round out into a pretty great team. Sadly we know that the opposite happened. Though I this the 2014-15 Orange will finish stronger than they started and get to the Sweet 16. 2016 could be special though.

Agree. I thought last year we were going to have some bumps along the way and then round out into a pretty great team. Sadly we know that the opposite happened. Though I this the 2014-15 Orange will finish stronger than they started and get to the Sweet 16. 2016 could be special though.

I refuse to look past the upcoming season in college basketball anymore. Too many variables that make it a worthless practice.

The regular season for college hoops is all about getting ready for March. Honestly, I don't care about winning every single game in the regular season(that is college football) I just want our team to develop. If we go 24-7 in the regular season, but have improved from November till March I will be happy. I hate how we always come out like gangbusters in November and don't really see much improvements in January-February. Its like Clockwork how that happens more times than not.

IMO Ville is being overrated for the coming season due to the halo effect of the last 2 years. They lost a lot. The amazing offensive production of Russ Smith and Luke Hancock will be difficult to replace...that 's a lot of fire power. They have some real good players like Harrell and Chris Jones but they aren't going to be the powerhouse of the last 2 years. If Harrell left for the draft as he should have they'd be in the same boat we are.

Madbiker said:
IMO Ville is being overrated for the coming season due to the halo effect of the last 2 years. They lost a lot. The amazing offensive production of Russ Smith and Luke Hancock will be difficult to replace...that 's a lot of fire power. They have some real good players like Harrell and Chris Jones but they aren't going to be the powerhouse of the last 2 years. If Harrell left for the draft as he should have they'd be in the same boat we are.

They have a slew of 7 footers coming in. If one of them makes a big impact they'll be very successful. They also play in a crap conference.

They have a slew of 7 footers coming in. If one of them makes a big impact they'll be very successful. They also play in a crap conference.
Uhhhh...
lv acc.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom