Sign the card!!! | Syracusefan.com

Sign the card!!!

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
If you haven't signed the card for HCDM yet, sign the card. There are a ton of people on here and it's only been signed by 36 people. While that is still a decent amount there's no reason we shouldn't have a lot more than that.

Card is tacked to the top.

I have a bad habit of skipping over the sticky threads. Glad I saw this and what a really great idea. Signed.

Up to 63 signatures at 9:20 on 12/23.

Let's get this to the century mark before the deadline.

I have a bad habit of skipping over the sticky threads. Glad I saw this and what a really great idea. Signed.

I do too, I probably wouldn't have seen it either if I hadn't seen Crusty's original post before it was "stuck" to the top.

Did Tony Kornheiser sign that thing?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

It looks like the 100th signature will end up on page 44....perfect.

Thanks Crusty for putting it all together.

Everytime I click the link it goes to the page and I get a never ending loading circle.

Sorry guys! I failed to sign and for good reason.. I prefer to show my appreciation by buying season tix next year for the first time as a DC resident. Just my perception, but dM and fam will appreciate that more...

Plus, I couldn't really figure out how to sign with my phone. Oh well. Happy Holidays!

Sorry guys! I failed to sign and for good reason.. I prefer to show my appreciation by buying season tix next year for the first time as a DC resident. Just my perception, but dM and fam will appreciate that more...
I just don't understand this line of reasoning.
It's not like the two actions are mutually exclusive.

As an Atlanta resident, I've had season tickets for years.

SMH

I just don't understand this line of reasoning.
It's not like the two actions are mutually exclusive.

As an Atlanta resident, I've had season tickets for years.

SMH
You miss the after part?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom