Class of 2020 - Signing Day II: Wed. 2/5/2020 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 Signing Day II: Wed. 2/5/2020

All 3 expected commits are in.

Carter making a decision today.

I suspect that will be all for this round.

Hope I’m wrong and we have a surprise or two!

Stephen Bailey
@Stephen_Bailey1
I've got Syracuse as having 3-5 scholarships left to use this cycle, one of which potentially going to Jahad Carter later this morning. SU can get to the top end of that range if two more scholarships players with eligibility to return are not back for the 2020 season.

I would be shocked if we don’t have a bit more attrition on the roster, only a couple of kids have left/retired from football thus far

I would be shocked if we don’t have a bit more attrition on the roster, only a couple of kids have left/retired from football thus far

If none do leave I'll be surprised and thrilled because that means this whole squad really likes being together. That's pretty impressive.

Stephen Bailey
@Stephen_Bailey1
I've got Syracuse as having 3-5 scholarships left to use this cycle, one of which potentially going to Jahad Carter later this morning. SU can get to the top end of that range if two more scholarships players with eligibility to return are not back for the 2020 season.
Do we have a surprise 3 starDT prospect signing today?

I'd be shocked if we don't turn our attention to the transfer portal. There are still a lot of good kids available.

So, now we are waiting for May, for kids to graduate to be eligible to transfer, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom