Class of 2020 Signing Day II: Wed. 2/5/2020

Who we are expecting to sign:

Chase Atkinson
Dillon Markiewicz

Jacobian Morgan

Not committing until NSD:

Jahad Carter

Last edited:
Appears we may be bringing in a few post signing day. At least I hope so.

Appears we may be bringing in a few post signing day. At least I hope so.

I would assume grad transfers at WR and DT

haven’t heard anything about the Ja’Tarie Washington kid, I wonder what is up with his recruitment

I’d take Shakira if she’s available. I’ve heard a couple of schools backed off though because her hips looked a little shaky.
She Wolf

I am a bit disappointed so far. I thought the whole year would have been better and so far, the late signing period hasn't done it for me.

Bad year all the way around. Football Bball both men and women. I think Lacrosse leads us back.

Please Santa Babers, something big, brawny, nice and shiny under the tree this morning.

BossyBlaringCranefly-small.gif

...Almost...there...

I’d take Shakira if she’s available. I’ve heard a couple of schools backed off though because her hips looked a little shaky.
Those hips don't lie. What you saw was a display of horizontal motion in a corresponding spatial adherence to the laws of physics with a low center of gravity.

I'm not sure what any of that means, but her highlight film shows potential. Coaches may be visiting this week to gauge her interest

You're assuming he meant for signing day. Maybe he just wanted something big and brawny just because it's a Tuesday?

That's more of a Chip and Millhouse thing, no? :p

Off to a slow start; Dino hasn't even tweeted yet. Suspect everyone was up late celebrating the Tony White hire!

Off to a slow start; Dino hasn't even tweeted yet. Suspect everyone was up late celebrating the Tony White hire!
The QBs are not in the eastern time zone, which might delay things a bit with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom