Silent G | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Silent G

down by 18 and getting crushed...come back to win by 16 and all the CYO coaches show up and start nit-picking a very hard working team player who exactly what the staff wants him too.

The kid is just starting to come into his own again after sitting for two years.

I don't trust foreigners.

Come on now... even our budding young PG?

While we're at it, I found Alaa Abdelnaby to be one of the lesser annoying Duke players back in the day, and he was born outside the States too. :)

He's a role player (and knows his role)

When youve had enough to drink, some people dont think role playing is such a bad thing. Usually for me though when Im this drunk, I hear something more like "Slow your roll, G".

The first one was a bad call - Arcidiacono wasn't in the process of shooting. The second one was G's fault, but we were up 12 with a minute left at that point.

I give him an A- overall for the game.

I'm still not sure why they got three shots on that - I thought maybe there was a rule change mid-game where you got three shots for being fouled outside the three point line.

Thought he played well too - not great, but very solid game overall. Those two tie-ups were great, even if they did call the second one a foul (after it was called a jump ball).

He's a very ordinary role player. He brings nothing special to this team.

You could say the same thing about Jeremy McNeil or Josh Pace on the 2003 team. But without them we don't win a title.

yeah it became apparent years ago that some people will come on the board and b1tch about something or cut down some player regardless of how impressive a win the team had or how impressively the season is going.
they need to. for whatever reason. too bad there are dipsh!ts on here but I suppose there are dipsh!ts everywhere you go. :noidea:

I wish he would shoot more. He made a couple of jumpers against indiana that I thought look good. Let them fly when you are open kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom