Simmons and Broyld Injured | Syracusefan.com

Simmons and Broyld Injured

Why do football fans feel they are entitled to know about the players injuries . I never understood that.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2
Because we're fanatics, that's why. We aren't satisfied to just watch the games. We have a hunger for inside information and injuries are a pretty important part of that.

Why do football fans feel they are entitled to know about the players injuries . I never understood that.

Umm, well, it would be nice to know the severity. Is the player out for one week, one year? That's kinda important.

of course our best athlete and dynamic playmaker got hurt and I don't like the sounds of how they describe things. How many years running now is it one of our best/high potential players gets sidelined?

Mother flucker.
We did fine without him playing that much last year, not the end of the world.

We did fine without him playing that much last year, not the end of the world.
but without Nassib, Lemon, Sales figure we'll need new playmakers and was hoping he'd be one of those guys going forward. Hope my fatalism is off and he'll be around some day.

but without Nassib, Lemon, Sales figure we'll need new playmakers and was hoping he'd be one of those guys going forward. Hope my fatalism is off and he'll be around some day.
Even if he isn't, we have Rome, PTG, Quinta, and West.

Because we're fanatics, that's why. We aren't satisfied to just watch the games. We have a hunger for inside information and injuries are a pretty important part of that.

I'm pretty sure you missed his sarcastic font.

Looks like Simmons is the one that needed surgery, and that it will be in the near future, that means to me a knee.

Broyld doesn't need surgery, but is going to be evaluated in the June after rehab. That means to this non medical professional a severe sprain, dislocation, or pull, or a break that didn't require surgery.

Umm, well, it would be nice to know the severity. Is the player out for one week, one year? That's kinda important.
No it's not. It's FB. The guys on the field are the ones who play. All we need to know.

Looks like Simmons is the one that needed surgery, and that it will be in the near future, that means to me a knee.

Broyld doesn't need surgery, but is going to be evaluated in the June after rehab. That means to this non medical professional a severe sprain, dislocation, or pull, or a break that didn't require surgery.
yep that's correct, but my SU football fatalism thinks that in June when he's reevaluated that's when they'll find instability, need to do surgery, miss the season. Mark it down. If I'm wrong Sausage, egg, n cheese breakfast sandwiches for all this fall at tailgates...

Hows that for going out on a limb? :)

yep that's correct, but my SU football fatalism thinks that in June when he's reevaluated that's when they'll find instability, need to do surgery, miss the season. Mark it down. If I'm wrong Sausage, egg, n cheese breakfast sandwiches for all this fall at tailgates...

Hows that for going out on a limb? :)

Eh they're two bucks a piece at McDonald's how about a 6 pack of Schaefer Ale for all at the tailgate ... not only is it risque but hard nosed :)

Donnie may actually be the bigger loss. We are very thin at DE most of all speed rushers. I think that Ash will be ok. If you have an injury that requires surgery in most cases you will know right away.

Yea, hearing ACL for Donnie which puts him out for the season.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Wow...that sucks.

I was hoping that this was his year to emerge. Get well DS!

Morris will surprise people and grow during the season. From a couple of touches a game to close to splitting 2nd back carries with PTG.

that's terrible news. i thought DE was our 1 glaring weakness even before MPB decided to be an idiot. Now were down 2. Ouch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom