Simmons and Broyld Injured | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Simmons and Broyld Injured

Eh they're two bucks a piece at McDonald's how about a 6 pack of Schaefer Ale for all at the tailgate ... not only is it risque but hard nosed :)
you're comparing Mickey D's crappy sausage egg n cheese bkfst sandwich to my Fine Mess thing of beauty?, you my friend have blashphemed.....20 lashes at the next tailgate :)

Yea, hearing ACL for Donnie which puts him out for the season.

Sent using my Commodore 64
I guess we don't have to know that :))) , but it beats waiting until August to hear that he's out for the season.

Wonder if Arcienega would be an option at DE?

Simmons
I guess we don't have to know that :))) , but it beats waiting until August to hear that he's out for the season.
was making strides. To say he would sit again is unreasonable to assume. He was in line to get a solid look in a rotation on the DE spots. Even if they were situational its progress. You gotta love the kid's speed.

If simmons has surgery now, he could be back in 6 months thats put him in early October. Its likely he woudl miss the season but if he has a good rehab he might be able to make it back.

No it's not. It's FB. The guys on the field are the ones who play. All we need to know.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Thankfully our head coach doesn't share your opinion.

If simmons has surgery now, he could be back in 6 months thats put him in early October. Its likely he woudl miss the season but if he has a good rehab he might be able to make it back.

No way. Its an ACL. RGIII tore his in January and may be back for the start of the season. Plus, his Doc James Andrews says he has super human healing like Wolverine. So that was a 9 month rehab. Donnie is gone for the year. He already redshirted so would have to get a med hardship.

No way. Its an ACL. RGIII tore his in January and may be back for the start of the season. Plus, his Doc James Andrews says he has super human healing like Wolverine. So that was a 9 month rehab. Donnie is gone for the year. He already redshirted so would have to get a med hardship.
If he wants it. Depending on his academic situation he may want to get into the real world.:p

He would have to prove that he was forced to redshirt in 2011 due to an injury suffered in HS to be eligible for a hardship waiver.

Otherwise, he'll have just 2014 and 2015 left.

Agree its a HIPAA issue. But I still feel the ghost of dougie there too!! Fans just sometimes need that kind of info to settle them as well as depress them too!!

He would have to prove that he was forced to redshirt in 2011 due to an injury suffered in HS to be eligible for a hardship waiver.

Otherwise, he'll have just 2014 and 2015 left.

Does it really have to be a redshirt taken because of an injury in high school? I know a medical hardship waiver is only granted when the initial redshirt was taken due to injury but couldn't it be an injury that occurred after he got here?

Does it really have to be a redshirt taken because of an injury in high school? I know a medical hardship waiver is only granted when the initial redshirt was taken due to injury but couldn't it be an injury that occurred after he got here?

Injury in HS, or during pre-season camp his freshman year (anything before the 2011 season started).

I'm almost certain that Simmons redshirted in 2011 due to a coaches decision and no injury was involved.

Injury in HS, or during pre-season camp his freshman year (anything before the 2011 season started).

I'm almost certain that Simmons redshirted in 2011 due to a coaches decision and no injury was involved.
What was the case with Dan Conley getting the 6th year?

What was the case with Dan Conley getting the 6th year?

I believe that DC withdrew from SU completely in 1993 for additional surgery, then petitioned the NCAA that his 5 year eligibility clock should have been halted for 1993 and restarted in 1994 since he wasn't enrolled for the year.

Don't quote me since it was a long time ago. My memory ain't what it used to be. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom