Since when did this place become WVU. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Since when did this place become WVU.

Go, you have a tremendous capacity for accepting disappointment. Give the rest of us a minute to gather ourselves together before we smile.

It sucks, getting angry ain't gonna change it. Being despondent and crying about destroyed recruiting classes doesn't get it fixed.

I sure hope Shafer said, F', slammed the door, and a minute later moved on and is working on bringing in the best class he can.

Go, you have a tremendous capacity for accepting disappointment.
It's one of my dad's better qualities.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Why do you always feel the need to tell people how they should fell and what they should think?ALWAYS!

"I hope it feels so good to be right. There is nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?"

--Randal from Clerks

It sucks, getting angry ain't gonna change it. Being despondent and crying about destroyed recruiting classes doesn't get it fixed.

I sure hope Shafer said, F', slammed the door, and a minute later moved on and is working on bringing in the best class he can.
Of course that is what he did. He can do something about it. When people can't do anything about it, they complain.

who cares- he aint here so it has zero effect on su football-

maybe he wants to stay close to the farm because he enjoys sheep and such?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom