Sing-Off | Syracusefan.com

Sing-Off

SWFLCUSE

All Conference
Anyone who likes good music, especially A Capella music should give this show a shot. The season 4 premier was tonight and it was a blast to watch, each group gives amazing sound to some very fun songs using only their voices. I highly recommend it to any music fan.

Great show. The first two seasons were great; I was really bummed when it got canceled last year. Hopefully it stays!

Great show. The first two seasons were great; I was really bummed when it got canceled last year. Hopefully it stays!

I think tonight did a great job living up to the its predecessors, and with another episode on Wednesday there won't be much waiting between episodes:E.

I stopped watching when that group from Oregon University didn't win.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

groove for thought released a pretty cool album on iTunes.featured on NPR. jazzy carols.

On The Rocks

On The Rocks

They were a great group. They had some harmony issues in their live issue, but they still are a helluva group. I'm partial because I knew some of the members from the show, but The Yellow Jackets from University of Rochester were fantastic. They chose a poor song in the middle of the competition that got them axed.

They were a great group. They had some harmony issues in their live issue, but they still are a helluva group. I'm partial because I knew some of the members from the show, but The Yellow Jackets from University of Rochester were fantastic. They chose a poor song in the middle of the competition that got them axed.

That performance may of Wavin Flag was one of my all time favorites. They looked like they were having a blast on stage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom