Single Game Tickets? | Syracusefan.com

Single Game Tickets?

OrangeTarheel

It’s time to kick names and take ass
About when do single game tix get sold? I’d love to make it up for a game and would buy season tix and sell all but one but our home games overall dont look like much of a draw.

About when do single game tix get sold? I’d love to make it up for a game and would buy season tix and sell all but one but our home games overall dont look like much of a draw.

I would guess they are waiting on:

1. Final numbers from season ticket holders who are still in.
2. Capacity limits from NYS.

As long as NYS stays at 50% or below (I believe we are currently at 10% for indoor venues) there will likely be no or next to no single game tickets. If NYS goes back to 100% things will progress. No inside info, but guess this won't be until August at the earliest.

it wouldnt surprise me if indoors is still not 100% by fall unless we really get better buy in on vaccination..

Capacity restrictions. As someone who works for a team we're hamstrung the same way. There will most likely be secondary market options though so I wouldn't worry too much.

I'll definitely have some to sell and with a premium parking pass and opportunity to tailgate with the Fine Mess. All games will be at or below face save for Clemson. I can support 1, 2 or 3 tickets at a time.

OrangeTarheel

I'll definitely have some to sell and with a premium parking pass and opportunity to tailgate with the Fine Mess. All games will be at or below face save for Clemson. I can support 1, 2 or 3 tickets at a time.

OrangeTarheel
Excellent thank you

OrangeTarheel
Keep me posted. I may need 3 for an early season game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom