Single Game Tickets | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Single Game Tickets

Trying to buy 4 single game tickets to VT game, and coming back to the Cuse, and to show the Dome off to my friends who have never been there. Still doesn't show for sale. I could do the alumni section, but am looking for closer seats. Any suggestions?
All single game tickets go on sale July 16 so prob just best to wait until then at this point. Lower bowl has limited options for 4 tickets but at this point I imagine come Tuesday there will still be availability in sections 103, 113, and 118. Upper deck could get as close as row H on the 50’s.

I dont think there will be any issue getting your choice of seats when it opens to the public on tues.

Trying to buy 4 single game tickets to VT game, and coming back to the Cuse, and to show the Dome off to my friends who have never been there. Still doesn't show for sale. I could do the alumni section, but am looking for closer seats. Any suggestions?
How close are you looking for?

I dont think there will be any issue getting your choice of seats when it opens to the public on tues.
I hope so. The alumni section is not doing it for me either. :)

How close are you looking for?

Hoping for something on the side between the 30 yard markers somewhere. and not truly nosebleed. may not be realistic depending on how many season tickets are sold

every game i checked last week had seats about mid upperdeck in the 30s available. and some lower at a higher price pt

Anyone ever bought seats in the SU section at N.C. State? I checked their stadium map, and it looks like visitor sections are spread out in the four corners. Any recommendations as far as where most Cuse fans will sit, shade, etc.? I have a meeting tomorrow and my wife will be in charge of getting tix, and I would like to give her some preferences.

Thanks in advance.

looking at VT tickets today you can see that they did very well selling the lower 100s

endzone 300s have a large gap from Row I to Row M

305-306/331-332 are sold out?

the last 5-6 rows of the 200s in the endzones have gaps away from the aisles.

They have work to do in the upper 300s between the 30-s for sure, anyone recall how that was pre change or did people go sideways for better pricing?

why does 250-251 have so many people reselling in those 2 sections?

they away side 300s have lots of prime seats yet

without knowing what they haven't released thats about 5-7K of blue dots.
vt.jpg

The row I thru M are available for all games except Stanford because they were blocked off from being available to buy as seasons.

Is there a seat map anywhere that includes the actual seat numbers?
When you only see the row, you don't know if a seat will be closer to midfield or the endzone.

you have to zoom in. but the rows I saw 1 is on the keft side facing a section

Bought 4 tickets for NC State through MyCuse. Anyone else planning on going?

Offering my season tickets for the below games if anyone is interested. Willing to offload for a cheap price to get them used.

2 seats in section 335 Row R

Available for:

Georgia Tech
Stanford
Holy Cross
Virginia Tech
UCONN

Hit me up if interested

Is there a seat map anywhere that includes the actual seat numbers?
When you only see the row, you don't know if a seat will be closer to midfield or the endzone.

Select the seats off the map. You’ll see if they’re closer to midfield or end zone.

I bought some extras for VT. I tried to transfer them but they don’t show up as capable of being transferred from my wallet. They are blue for some reason in the wallet. Any ideas?

Offering my season tickets for the below games if anyone is interested. Willing to offload for a cheap price to get them used.

2 seats in section 335 Row R

Available for:

Georgia Tech
Stanford
Holy Cross
Virginia Tech
UCONN

Hit me up if interested
Virginia Tech tickets have been purchased.

Usually buy away games through a ticket service versus the university. How are the seats versus the price? They’re listing for 70 each. Saw cheaper prices on the ticket sites but not great seats. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Usually buy away games through a ticket service versus the university. How are the seats versus the price? They’re listing for 70 each. Saw cheaper prices on the ticket sites but not great seats. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
What game are you looking at? I think the tickets vary in price based on the game. I bought 4 tickets for the N.C. State game for $55 each. I've always bought away tickets through the University just so I am guaranteed to sit with the Syracuse crowd.

What game are you looking at? I think the tickets vary in price based on the game. I bought 4 tickets for the N.C. State game for $55 each. I've always bought away tickets through the University just so I am guaranteed to sit with the Syracuse crowd.
I do same. Except of course when Mark organizes a tailgate then I sit where he tells me to.

I am a relative newbie on here, and for a long time I was only a lurker, but I've always enjoyed following Mark's tailgate planning. It's impressive. I would love to get on board sometime.
Highly recommend a road trip one time. He does a great job organizing and it's a fun crew on here. You get a nice mixture on the road ones too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom