Sit back, relax & watch that awesome 2009 NC game | Syracusefan.com

Sit back, relax & watch that awesome 2009 NC game

Thanks soo much. Was just going to make a thread if anyone knew where I could download it. One of the greatest games in any sport I've ever seen. Now I just need to find that thread about how to download Youtube videos . . .

Thanks soo much. Was just going to make a thread if anyone knew where I could download it. One of the greatest games in any sport I've ever seen. Now I just need to find that thread about how to download Youtube videos . . .
Just put in the raw link. Do a test.

Go to http://keepvid.com/
After opening OE's link above, go to the address bar at the top and copy the link, paste it into the area in keepvid.
h ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up9Hrh8eQ0o
(i purposely put a space in here, so the video doesn't get embedded in my post)
Click the download button, wait for the dialog box to come up and after clicking YES, pick the video format that has the word "Max" in it.
Save the file to your hard drive and good to go.

Thanks dude. Tried that but prob b/c I use No Script I couldn't get it to work out. Dug up that thread and went with MCC's Video Download Helper firefox add-on. Really cool and easy add-on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom