Site update | Syracusefan.com

Site update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, don't care. I'll be tinkering with the colors to match what we had, but the new script is here to stay.
Can you at a minimum list the threads numerically. As to dont care you should as the user experience is what drives traffic.

Can you at a minimum list the threads numerically. As to dont care you should as the user experience is what drives traffic.

I very much care about user experience. I don't care about your pissy input while I'm in the middle of setting things up. Give it time.

And I have no idea what listing threads numberically means.

Last edited:
I very much care about user experience. I don't care about your pissy input while I'm in the middle of setting things up. Give it time.

And I have no idea what listing threads numberically means.
Numerically. Example: 1,2,3,4, making it easier to go back to a specific thread. Your pissy input comment is not warranted. You should encourage feedback from users.

Numerically. Example: 1,2,3,4, making it easier to go back to a specific thread. Your pissy input comment is not warranted. You should encourage feedback from users.

I'm in the middle of setting things up, and your input wasn't asked for ... because I'm in the middle of setting things up.

As far as I know threads have never been numbered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom