Site work, please read | Syracusefan.com

Site work, please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
The styles are being worked on. If your style changed, you should be able to change it back in a couple days.

The styles are being worked on. If your style changed, you should be able to change it back in a couple days.
Dunno if related to the work here, but I just opened and thought "wow-I can read this cleanly without enlarging...and the nice change isn't reverting as I click around!"

Dunno if related to the work here, but I just opened and thought "wow-I can read this cleanly without enlarging...and the nice change isn't reverting as I click around!"

The change will be with the old default style (A&O). The custom work (banners, helmets, countdown clocks, etc. are popular, but they are a problem cell phones and small tablets.

The ultimate plan is to make all styles responsive to display size: The banners, etc. will show on a larger display (desktops and laptops, etc), but not on cell phones and smaller tablets, which will soon pass desktop computers as the preferred way to access this site.

(The A&O Style was designed when pretty much everyone visited using a desktop computer)

IMG_6153.JPG

The change will be with the old default style (A&O). The custom work (banners, helmets, countdown clocks, etc. are popular, but they are a problem cell phones and small tablets.

The ultimate plan is to make all styles responsive to display size: The banners, etc. will show on a larger display (desktops and laptops, etc), but not on cell phones and smaller tablets, which will soon pass desktop computers as the preferred way to access this site.

(The A&O Style was designed when pretty much everyone visited using a desktop computer)

View attachment 93523
I think I'm responsible for a lot of that blue. ;)

Are the navigation drop downs part of the work you're currently performing? They're missing in my desktop view.

Yes. For now, just click on the forum link at the top.
Are the navigation drop downs part of the work you're currently performing? They're missing in my desktop view.

No promises, but I think I'm done. Feel free to switch to the "classic" style if you prefer seeing the banners, countdown clocks, and dropdown menus.

Please send me a DM if you see any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom