Sitting at the end of a bar in SC | Syracusefan.com

Sitting at the end of a bar in SC

Surrounded by Gamecock fans and I have managed to get the smallest tv at the bar changed to SU. The abuse is entertaining but that is the price of being a fan.

I've been that guy at sports bars down here in NC. When the west virginia fans start strolling in, you'll probably be talking about the Schwartzwalder trophy. Always seems to be West Virginia fans at a bar for their games.

SC fans don't realize another game is on. In a bit of luck a guy from Marcellus just strolled in so I have found some company on this fantastic half of football. Lets hope we stay out of our way for the second half.

In reality the SC fans have actually been pleasantly nice. Winning seems to have a way of doing that.

In reality the SC fans have actually been pleasantly nice. Winning seems to have a way of doing that.

I was going to ask what their thoughts were, helps were not down 30

I've been doing the same here in Houston since I moved here in 2004. I sit at a small tv in a large sports bar. I'm the guy always wearing the Cuse jersey surrounded by Longwhorn and fAggies. At least they can't call me a bandwagon fan!

I've been doing the same here in Houston since I moved here in 2004. I sit at a small tv in a large sports bar. I'm the guy always wearing the Cuse jersey surrounded by Longwhorn and fAggies. At least they can't call me a bandwagon fan!

What bar?

Surrounded by Gamecock fans and I have managed to get the smallest tv at the bar changed to SU. The abuse is entertaining but that is the price of being a fan.

bigger tips...bigger t.v.s

the thread title sounds like the beginning of a penthouse forum letter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom