Six Degrees of Cuse Troop | Syracusefan.com

Six Degrees of Cuse Troop

cto

Administrator
Last night, Barbara Boeheim and I are at a bar in Brooklyn, and we strike up a conversation with "Ken and Melissa" (last name unknown) from somewhere in upstate New York. Today we run into Ken and Melissa at a different bar near the Barclay Center. The first thing they say to us: "Why didn't you tell us you're friends with Adam Chisom?"

Yes, they are friends with Cuse Troop! They had sent a message to Adam, saying they had met "Jim Boeheim's sister and a friend" at a bar in Brooklyn....and this guy in Alaska (Cuse Troop) replied: "That's no big deal; they're my friends Barbara and Joyce. Give them each a hug for me."

There are 330 million people in America and thousands of bars in Brooklyn. And at this random bar, we meet two friends of Cuse Troop, a guy on this Forum who lives in Alaska!

Last edited:
So last night, Barbara Boeheim and I are in a bar in Brooklyn, and we strike up a conversation with "Ken and Melissa" (last name unknown). Today we run into Ken and Melissa in a bar near the Barclay Center. The first thing they say to us: "Why didn't you tell us you're friends with Adam Chisom?"

Yes, they are friends (from Central New York) with Cuse Troop! They had mentioned that they had met "Jim Boeheim's sister and a friend" at a bar in Brooklyn...and this guy in Alaska (Cuse Troop) said...No big deal; they're my friends Barbara and Joyce."

There are 330 million people in America. And at a random bar in Brooklyn, we meet two friends of Cuse Troop, this guy who lives in Alaska.
lots of camera tine today cto! ;)

So last night, Barbara Boeheim and I are in a bar in Brooklyn, and we strike up a conversation with "Ken and Melissa" (last name unknown). Today we run into Ken and Melissa in a bar near the Barclay Center. The first thing they say to us: "Why didn't you tell us you're friends with Adam Chisom?"

Yes, they are friends (from Central New York) with Cuse Troop! They had mentioned that they had met "Jim Boeheim's sister and a friend" at a bar in Brooklyn...and this guy in Alaska (Cuse Troop) said...No big deal; they're my friends Barbara and Joyce."

There are 330 million people in America. And at a random bar in Brooklyn, we meet two friends of Cuse Troop, this guy who lives in Alaska.
these posts are the best part about this forum!

image.jpg

From what I gather from this board, everyone is a friend of Cuse Troop: some of us just haven't met him yet.

I was just thinking during the Holidays about everything I was thankful for.. Per usual, Family is number one, but my "Cuse Family" is right up there. It's a mix of my local Cuse friends, people that cto has introduced me to, and people I've just randomly met. I've always been the kind of guy that likes to meet people, and give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Every experience has been a good one (cuse related experiences I mean.. I've ran into trouble with hitch hikers, homeless people, getting a couple over on me) and my life would be pretty dull without you all!

For being just a knucklehead that lives in Alaska… I sure do have it made in the friends department. You guys all rock.

So last night, Barbara Boeheim and I are in a bar in Brooklyn, and we strike up a conversation with "Ken and Melissa" (last name unknown) from somewhere in Central New York. Today we run into Ken and Melissa at a different bar near the Barclay Center. The first thing they say to us: "Why didn't you tell us you're friends with Adam Chisom?"

Yes, they are friends with Cuse Troop! They had sent a message to Adam that they had met "Jim Boeheim's sister and a friend" at a bar in Brooklyn...and this guy in Alaska (Cuse Troop) replied: "No big deal; they're my friends Barbara and Joyce. Give them each a hug for me."

There are 330 million people in America and thousands of bars in Brooklyn. And at this random bar, we meet two friends of Cuse Troop, this guy who lives in Alaska.

CTO walks into a bar .....and something interesting always happens!