SJU/Baylor | Syracusefan.com

SJU/Baylor

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
Good game on ESPNU. Baylor seems to have practically the same squad they had last year. Great length, talent, still really weak on defense. But it makes them entertaining to watch. Heslip is the kind of play I'd hope Cooney turns into.

Good game on ESPNU. Baylor seems to have practically the same squad they had last year. Great length, talent, still really weak on defense. But it makes them entertaining to watch. Heslip is the kind of play I'd hope Cooney turns into.

Nice double dipper with Okie State/NIT State on the Deuce. Love it when the Giants are on a bye week and I can actually watch hoops on Sundays.

Nice double dipper with Okie State/NIT State on the Deuce. Love it when the Giants are on a bye week and I can actually watch hoops on Sundays.
Hoping for a UCLA + Shabazz matchup with Indy later this week, too. Which would entail Georgetown losing too!

Nice thatnks for the heads up. NFLis easily kept track of on the red zone no need to watch the games when the Gmen don't play.

Who's the PBP guy? Great broadcast voice

Sub-plot in this game is Rico Gathers. Originally committed to SJU, then rescinded to go t Baylor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom