Slightly OT - Barstool and Syracuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Slightly OT - Barstool and Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
He stopped by a pizza place in the town I teach in in Jersey last spring (population <7,000. I know he did some good for small businesses during the pandemic, but the guy's a misogynistic tool. I guess he likes bringing attention to pizza places.

Anyone else see what he allegedly did last fall?

Also, “greg” eats this guy’s lunch on Twitter, regularly.

Also, barstool sucks.

Also, literally everybody knows Oscugnizzo and Varsity are the nuts and anyone that’s spent 5 minutes in CNY already knows that.

And, seriously….Shirt World??? Screw this guy.

Also, barstool sucks.

Also, literally everybody knows Oscugnizzo and Varsity are the nuts and anyone that’s spent 5 minutes in CNY already knows that.

Yes. Portnoy is a trash human being and Barstool is the dregs.

Also, barstool sucks.

Last fall? Are we talking one of the sexual assault cases? Or something else?

To my knowledge zero came of the allegations.

This guy did more for small businesses, including a handful in upstate, than any politician.

Dave’s good in my book. He didn’t have to do this. Im just happy he came to Cuse and has in the past said great things about Boeheim and the area.

To my knowledge zero came of the allegations.

This guy did more for small businesses, including a handful in upstate, than any politician.

Dave’s good in my book. He didn’t have to do this. Im just happy he came to Cuse and has in the past said great things about Boeheim and the area.
“Nothing came of the allegations.”

Yeah, the stories are horrific. But if you don’t want to believe multiple woman, or if you choose to overlook the multiple female reporters he’s harassed, or all of the chauvinistic chest thumping he’s done as a result, you’re part of the problem.

Yeah, the stories are horrific. But if you don’t want to believe multiple woman, or if you choose to overlook the multiple female reporters he’s harassed, or all of the chauvinistic chest thumping he’s done as a result, you’re part of the problem.
Yeah I think with Portnoy the best you can say is that lots of people are complicated and there are not great things they've done alongside things that probably are good, and he fits into that category of person.

Personally, I wouldn't trust him. And I wouldn't want to associate with him.

If I’m not mistaken, the allegations center around rough sex that got too rough at times and videos of some encounters that were shared.

Obviously, those aren’t good things. I’m not sure they go into the “horrific” bucket, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom